February 2016 locations

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well, drove 45 miles to pick up a load that shipper had given inaccurate dimensions on, would have been Hamilton, OH to Chicago, with another run preplanned after for Chicago to Bay City, MI...they paid me $50 and took 3 hours of the heart of the day...lost close to 700 miles too. Pissed to say the least.

Reactions: ntimevan

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I didn't even know there was a GM plant there!

It is a transmission plant I believe. I have been there twice in my expending career. Then you deadhead over to Jessup MD and get to watch dudes fighting over a druggie chick at midnight as the police roll up. You got the NSA three miles away in a very nice area, and then there is Jessup, the TA, Giant Foods across the street, and an entire ghetto filled with entertainment lol.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
It is a transmission plant I believe. I have been there twice in my expending career. Then you deadhead over to Jessup MD and get to watch dudes fighting over a druggie chick at midnight as the police roll up. You got the NSA three miles away in a very nice area, and then there is Jessup, the TA, Giant Foods across the street, and an entire ghetto filled with entertainment lol.

At the Jessie t/a what a high class joint! 20 bucks to park and all the urine you can smell! If yA want a hooked just talk to security they'll tell yA who's the best choice! What a nice place (not)

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
At the Jessie t/a what a high class joint! 20 bucks to park and all the urine you can smell! If yA want a hooked just talk to security they'll tell yA who's the best choice! What a nice place (not)

Did they ever fix the TV in that place? Only other worse truck stop than that one is the TA/Petro in Baltimore lol!

Reactions: TDave

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I gotta be careful. My squirrel food is on the chopping block with a mod, I think. Don't need him mad about the shyte I post. Otherwise, who knows what freight embargo CRE might swim into. LOL!!
Can't afford an embargo.
Do right. Be right.

Do right be right. But this guy says stand your ground and show some. :D:D :eek:
SQUIRREL WITH BIG NUTS:

Facepalm-Meme-Gif-13.gif