February 2016 locations

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Depends who you drive for. Always have had good success out of Columbus.
I've always done pretty good in Columbus and Cleveland. A lot of ppl don't like sitting in either city, not sure why. Plus I'm usually 1st or 2nd out when I get there. As we all know Cinn/N KY can get jamed up with trucks sometimes.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've always done pretty good in Columbus and Cleveland. A lot of ppl don't like sitting in either city, not sure why. Plus I'm usually 1st or 2nd out when I get there. As we all know Cinn/N KY can get jamed up with trucks sometimes.
I do better out of Cleveland than I do in Akron where I live.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
are they finding someone to unload you? or is Bolt looking for a drop spot?
If no to all of the above it will be interesting to see how the rules for waiting, layover pay all change at a drop of the hat. (Wondering what time load profile had for drop time and date.)

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had something close to this happen to me once.....you wouldn't believe how management squirmed to try and get out of paying....they didn't even want to follow their own contract because it meant taking money out of their own pockets....the Azz wipes....L

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting just south of Indianapolis, loaded in Rochester, MI yesterday, delivered last night around 10pm. Probably move back towards Dayton, OH...check on the house, make sure pipes aren't frozen etc.

Reactions: Windsor and Mailer

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Morning all...had to start a fire this morning...and it sure feels good!
KidsFirestarter-thumb-330x231-25693.jpg