February 2016 locations

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did the same I'd find the nearest lowes and enjoy myself free wifi and the pure convenience of the van but work is so much more study in my truck with averitt. Yeah both have pros and cons but today at age 27 I like the more traditional out 4-6 days then home for the weekend. Also health dental and vision insurance for $32 a week ain't bad either
Lucky if I get home every 2-3weeks....... I envy you sir. We must talk lol!! I do have a cdl class a, dubbs, trips etc. I just hate the thought of winter driving big riggs

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Lucky if I get home every 2-3weeks....... I envy you sir. We must talk lol!! I do have a cdl class a, dubbs, trips etc. I just hate the thought of winter driving big riggs
Averitt Express they have a bazillion terminals spread out all over the southeast and Texas. They also have one in Chicago, Milwaukee and Harrisburg PA. Probably others I've forgot about up north And the Midwest I've forgot about but all regional so you're Monday thru Friday normally but sometimes you'll leave Sunday get in on Saturday etc but you'll be home for 34 at least every week. You have to live I think 150 miles from a terminal and have or will get your hazmat and tank al though it's not tanker trailers it's all dry van unless you're on a dedicated account. You do have to wear a uniform tho and the trucks only go 65 unless you're on a dedicated account then you go 67 lol

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I got a load from Laredo-florence s.c. that was until I got there and it was 53' tall, I'm only 49-50ish. Got paid dry run, what a pisser, annnnd that's why I want a sprinter of a sort and out of this cargo van.

On a positive note, one of these gazillion vans are leaving tonight, just not me.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cadillac, Mi - Lima, Oh

weather13.gif