February 2016 locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from the Blacksburg Va area...another day, another Walmart.
942803_1025161427522345_3271914812109946497_n.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sh- awe-m-burg......:) Thats SH open your mouth and say AWE then add the MMMMMMMM...burg
There's a really funny feud on Wikipedia between two editors in that. One of them KNOWS how it's supposed to be pronounced (despite never having been there) and the other one who was born and raised there and has lived there all his life. They're fighting over SHAHM versus SHAWM. :D

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Right now I'm ON I64 trying to go to Dayton Ohio. It's wanting me to either go down to Knoxville Tennessee or up to almost Washington! Wtf apparently I missed when interstates 64 75 77 and 79 disaFREAKINGppeared from the earth because I can go a number of ways with them that cuts hours off. I should've bought the Garmin it's what I had in my van because this rand McNally isn't worth rest area toilet paper
If you are on I64 and in KY, I would take AA hwy to 275 to 75 to Dayton. That would be the fastest way to get to Dayton. Or if in WV, US 35 would take you straight to Dayton.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
There's a really funny feud on Wikipedia between two editors in that. One of them KNOWS how it's supposed to be pronounced (despite never having been there) and the other one who was born and raised there and has lived there all his life. They're fighting over SHAHM versus SHAWM. :D
You mean like ppl who have lived in Louisville they're whole life but don't know how to say louisville?

Reactions: Murraycroexp