How is your phone named?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Changing the name the way I described did change how it shows up on my hot spot and wireless access.

robh2

Veteran Expediter
Wife and I have the same Galaxy S5 phone. Names are Bitches and Bastards. lol...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
My phone's name is "HTC6525LVW," which is the model of my HTC One M8 Verizon phone. But I rarely connect to public WiFi with it, and i never use it as a hotspot. I tether the phone to the laptop for Internet access, using my cell data instead of WiFi most of the time. On the rare occasions I do use the laptop to connect to WiFi, my laptop's name is "Saved by the Belkin."

My home WiFi router's name is "No LAN for YOU!"

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just binge watched the X files in the following months after getting out of the hospital and became obsessed with Mulder. You should go to the online chat rooms and you will see some really creative names. There is a Republicann chatter with the name "factose Intolerant" because he says the Dems are allergic to the facts lol.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I have a chat name that I stole from MSNBC when they were making fun of someone. It's called "Rage Against The Latrine!"

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My phone's name is: " WIFI PUS EXUDING STD CONNECT AT YOUR OWN RISK HAVE A NICE DAY". I rarely get asked if that's me in truck stop restaurants. Waitresses do give me a wide berth and prefer credit over cash though. Could be the made in China SARS mask I always wear or it could be attributed to the leakage from the drain in the night.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
My phone's name is: " WIFI PUS EXUDING STD CONNECT AT YOUR OWN RISK HAVE A NICE DAY". I rarely get asked if that's me in truck stop restaurants. Waitresses do give me a wide berth and prefer credit over cash though. Could be the made in China SARS mask I always wear or it could be attributed to the leakage from the drain in the night.

Your sicker than me , we should meet sometime

Reactions: Moot