February 2016 locations

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
but you keep saying we disrupting the forums, really? how? i didnt do anything on this particular subject, you did which your refusing to take responsibility of. Cuz I post alot is disrupting friend? lol. I like interacting, quickly. "insert naughty comment" lol. nehoo, im over it, im glad we had this discussion, look forward to our next kind sire!!

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
never watched it, seen previews, mean to watch it but never do...then again i get sucked in on these darn forums and prevent myself from watching anything!! actually i did binge watch Sparticus past night or two between posts!! lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
never watched it, seen previews, mean to watch it but never do...then again i get sucked in on these darn forums and prevent myself from watching anything!! actually i did binge watch Sparticus past night or two between posts!! lol
My advice .. Talk less.. Watch more and respect Turtle. I have for many years.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
YOUR the one that called ME STUPID
No. I may call what you SAY stupid, or what you DO stupid, I might even ASK if you ARE stupid, but I'll never actually call YOU stupid. Or any other name, for that matter.
YOUR disrupting the forums by badgering me rather than being friendly or contributing anything other than insults.
You should probably post your definition of "insult" so that everyone will know what it is. Disagreeing with you is not an insult. Calling you a newbie is not an insult.
i got my posting privileges revoked for what he called name calling and bad taste commenting
I don't think I've ever used the phrase "bad taste commenting" in my life, but I suppose that's as good a phrase as any. You got Thread Banned for attacking a member for something that didn't even happen on EO, and for talking down to members and deriding them, and for generally being confrontational and disrespectful.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I stayed on topic and it is YOU that has caused the disruption.
No, you went off-topic the minute you made it about me ("I've stayed away from EO for a couple of years now because of guys like you, Turtle," and with your comments about my little clique). Rather than keep your comments restricted to what I said, you expanded them to be about who said it. That's off-topic.

Are u going to suspend yourself for doing what u say we aren't allowed to do!? Hypocrisy in its purest form. If you attack are we not allowed to defend ourselves!?
Just because you accuse me of breaking the rules doesn't mean I did. I didn't attack you, or your brother.

You're threatening to suspend me cuz I won't allow you to be opinionated without responding. To show I'm on topic....I'm in Carrizo Springs, TX.
I'm not threatening to suspend you because you won't allow me to be opinionated without your responding. I'm threatening to ban you if you continue to respond to the people here unprofessionally and with disrespect, just like you did the last time you got suspended.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
but you keep saying we disrupting the forums, really? how?
We're circling. Do you have the need to reply so quickly that you have a reading comprehension problem, as well? You disrupted the forums by attacking a member for something that happened on YouTube, and then attacked another member for his response on the matter. Apparently, when anyone disagrees with you, they're attacking you, and you feel like you can just attack them as a response.

i didnt do anything on this particular subject, you did which your refusing to take responsibility of.
You posted about doing something stupid, and I pointed it out. You (and your brother) took exception to that, as apparently giving you sound advice about the legal ramifications of your actions, as well as pointing out the fact that you got taken advantage of, is, in your eyes, both an attack on your personally and a forum disruption.

Cuz I post alot is disrupting friend? lol.
I really don't care how often you post.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Well that got censored. I'll call it a working girl establishment.

"Wh0re".
Where there's a will.........................
I can't imagine what's wrong with that word. I guess it's because it's some slang term??? So is "crap" I think. And "snot", I do believe. Wonder what the word police does with snot and crap and boogers and boobies, etc.

Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
My dispatch has offered me many loads that were too far, too soon or too heavy. From you guys/gals I learned from my mistakes. Now I watch my load weight. I know my personal limits of driving time, both solo and as a team. I almost never turn down a load, but, if I do it is because of weight or time

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wh0re".
Where there's a will.........................
Yes, yes, yes there are several ways to intentionally circumvent the word filters. You can use alternate spelling and characters, or you can post a picture of the censored word. Whether you use the actual word and we didn't have word filters, or you sneak it in around the filters by creative means, the end result is the same.
I can't imagine what's wrong with that word. I guess it's because it's some slang term???
Slang term? No, the Code of Conduct doesn't prohibited the use of slang terms at all. It addresses vulgar language, though, and that particular word is generally in the default censored word list for most forums because it is most often used as a derogatory term or as an insult. Some words are considered to be vulgar regardless of usage. That particular word may or not be vulgar on its own, I guess it depends on the prudish level of the individual. In any case, it's rarely used as a compliment in polite conversation.