February 2016 locations

Everything Apax

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now that I'm informed of your lack of miles (hence your ability to be a moderator and constantly pass judgment)and abuse of your position as moderator I'll deal with you accordingly. As I mentioned, if you gathered all info you'd be aware that he was in route at when notified of the delivery time change. And good to know you're a physicist and not and expediter that explains your lack of knowledge on the subject. Yes I was suspended before for giving my opinion. It clashed with the "clique" so I was suspended. Lol. Only lord turtle and his pals can name call or be opinionated else you're a threat to the attention he thrives on. Lol. You keep mentioning he drove non stop and was offered favors that cannot be returned. Again you make an assumption and you know what it does to assume....makes an.....! Lol. I will continue to be on here regardless of anyone that wants to hate or dislike me. Meet me and your opinion will change. I've been out here only 4 years but have done well for myself. I have no shame saying I know this business and am very good at it. If any of you say you've never taken a tight run before you're either lying or retired and do this for gas money to travel. So be ready Turtle cuz you and I are going to have a blast!!!! :)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now that I'm informed of your lack of miles (hence your ability to be a moderator and constantly pass judgment)and abuse of your position as moderator I'll deal with you accordingly. As I mentioned, if you gathered all info you'd be aware that he was in route at when notified of the delivery time change. And good to know you're a physicist and not and expediter that explains your lack of knowledge on the subject. Yes I was suspended before for giving my opinion. It clashed with the "clique" so I was suspended. Lol. Only lord turtle and his pals can name call or be opinionated else you're a threat to the attention he thrives on. Lol. You keep mentioning he drove non stop and was offered favors that cannot be returned. Again you make an assumption and you know what it does to assume....makes an.....! Lol. I will continue to be on here regardless of anyone that wants to hate or dislike me. Meet me and your opinion will change. I've been out here only 4 years but have done well for myself. I have no shame saying I know this business and am very good at it. If any of you say you've never taken a tight run before you're either lying or retired and do this for gas money to travel. So be ready Turtle cuz you and I are going to have a blast!!!! :)
Oh boy here comes the hammer again!

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
As he mentioned it's not a habit or any kind of regular occurrence yet you choose to judge/belittle. Try to read posts such as that one with the trust that he isn't going to drive unsafe and put anyone at risk. If you choose to not do runs that are tight on time that's your choice. Should I tell you you're old and incapable of driving without 12 hours of sleep!? Do I call u a name like sissy since you chose to call what he did stupid!? I've stayed away from EO for a couple of years now because of guys like you, Turtle. We come in here to socialize with other expediters and keep each other company or help them in any way to improve life on the road. You couldn't had just replied "hope you was safe" or "that's a tight one". No, you had to be OPINIONATED in your reply. If you felt he was unsafe try talking to him or gaining a bit more info. You chose to judge and label. Relax and be helpful and maybe we could enjoy this forum more. I know the little "click" of yours that you've got a history with will attack but idc and I'm here for any and all discussions. I want to get along and enjoy so please don't get the wrong impression. Try to process what I wrote and try to be objective. Thank you.
Heeeeey!!! It's hug time

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
[QUOTE="Turtle, post: 767571, member: 3008" Newbies come into this business with all kinds of misconceptions most of it based on ignorance[/QUOTE]

Ok so turtle, like the term newb, you guys always gotta be so critical and harmful on or at every turn? How bout just "folks comin into the business" or "guys just starting out" but you belittle and put them down b4 you have a chance to know them. just like on an earlier post I was interacting in w/ another member here and you threw me under the bus revoking my rights to post anymore on said thread but you allowed another that talked down to, inflamed as well but THAT person was ok and allowed to proceed. So yes in short your abusing your powers that be here which, hey, thats cool, but let it run its course unless your punishing all involved w/ negative remarks, not just the "newB" as you call it. Because folks arent seen here as often as others your quick to judge or abuse your forum powers which is plain wrong friend, sit and have a chat with us, youll find we aint all bad, our opinions matter to, thats how THIS place was built, on others harsh,fun, lively, mean, goofy opinions. without them well, EO wouldnt be.

Did I make a sideways judgement call, sure, havent we all. Then guess what, we learn from it & do it better next time! And guess what, you coulda gave positive reinforcements instead of negative and this woulda went an entirely different direction yea??

p.s. dunno why quote thingy isnt workin, i clicked quote post link, sorry!!

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wish granted.
Hey turtle i drove 2436 miles non stop. Plus 100 miles to pick up....go ahead and call me stupid. {Deleted}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ntimevan

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Come on now guys. You are getting way too emotional. You've gotta admit that driving crazy miles is dangerous. I have pulled 3200 miles in three days. I did LA to Detroit in 47 hours, slept for three hours, picked up in Detroit and delivered the next morning in Shreveport. I got a hotel room and slept for 24 hours afterward. We have all done things that aren't safe in the name of greed. We know it wasn't about helping a broker or dispatcher, it was about padding our pockets. Like I said, we are all guilty of doing this at least once in our expedite career!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone I say!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tim Xpedites

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Now that I'm informed of your lack of miles (hence your ability to be a moderator and constantly pass judgment)and abuse of your position as moderator I'll deal with you accordingly.
Amazingly, you managed to get everything wrong in that sentence.
As I mentioned, if you gathered all info you'd be aware that he was in route at when notified of the delivery time change.
Yes, I'm aware. He was called about the time change after he was an hour into the load. They begged him with everything they had. Which was nothing.
Yes I was suspended before for giving my opinion. It clashed with the "clique" so I was suspended. Lol.
No, you were suspended for disrespecting members and disrupting the forums, the same things you've chiefly done since you've been back.
You keep mentioning he drove non stop and was offered favors that cannot be returned. Again you make an assumption and you know what it does to assume....makes an.....! Lol.
Dispatchers and brokers are not in a position to return favors, unless they're made of money, and none of them are.
I will continue to be on here regardless of anyone that wants to hate or dislike me.
You and your brother will both be gone if you continue to disrupt the forums.
Meet me and your opinion will change.
I seriously doubt it. All that matters is what you do here and whether or not you can follow the Code of Conduct.
I've been out here only 4 years but have done well for myself. I have no shame saying I know this business and am very good at it.
Good for you.
So be ready Turtle cuz you and I are going to have a blast!!!!
We'll get along fine as long as you can stay on topic.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on now guys. You are getting way too emotional. You've gotta admit that driving crazy miles is dangerous. I have pulled 3200 miles in three days. I did LA to Detroit in 47 hours, slept for three hours, picked up in Detroit and delivered the next morning in Shreveport. I got a hotel room and slept for 24 hours afterward. We have all done things that aren't safe in the name of greed. We know it wasn't about helping a broker or dispatcher, it was about padding our pockets. Like I said, we are all guilty of doing this at least once in our expedite career!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone I say!
amen!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
To be honest... I haven't seen him disrupt the forum... He simply stated a load he did..., Turtle you and your critizism actually started all this... It was all good till your post...just saying Ken.. :)

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
disrupt the forums? Were having a friendly discussion on driving hours, YOUR the one that called ME STUPID, so maybe you should be kicked from the forums for name calling! YOUR disrupting the forums by badgering me rather than being friendly or contributing anything other than insults. BE NICE dude! I am! So YOUR given the rite to be hateful but if we put YOU on the spot we will be removed? makes sense.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And on the flip side... You guys being new or not,... You put something out in a forum... Expect an opinion or 2 .... Good or bad... Turtle had every right to voice his opinion... Being a mod makes no difference...

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
i got my posting privileges revoked for what he called name calling and bad taste commenting, so why is he allowed is the only point im referring too