February 2016 locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from an Indy area Walmart......:)

12647431_1162053947161922_3505889033576964622_n.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Putting new tires on rear of Van right now .... 196,000 on old Factory tires ... still had more than DOT legal depth left.. put on new fronts late in Nov.... have 33,000 on them already still look new.... Firestones 10 ply .... had to make an appointment for 9 am ... yesterday full up....
Then back home here in Iowa to watch the game ... yes we cheering for the Underdogs.. :D

Attachments

• 1454857767097.jpg
    1454857767097.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 31

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Putting new tires on rear of Van right now .... 196,000 on old Factory tires ... still had more than DOT legal depth left.. put on new fronts late in Nov.... have 33,000 on them already still look new.... Firestones 10 ply .... had to make an appointment for 9 am ... yesterday full up....
Then back home here in Iowa to watch the game ... yes we cheering for the Underdogs.. :D
Impressive, best I ever got was 170,000 out of 4 bridgestones

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Underdogs?....Why?...Are the Expediters playing?.....LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
3 pheasants and a flock of doves are sharing the north lawn along with about 40 sparrows...they are feeding fast. Must be a sign of that Alberta Clipper on my doorstep. Got the fire started and the cats fed...guess I ought to toss the birds more food.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 pheasants and a flock of doves are sharing the north lawn along with about 40 sparrows...they are feeding fast. Must be a sign of that Alberta Clipper on my doorstep. Got the fire started and the cats fed...guess I ought to toss the birds more food.
Over 100 head across the road from our house all within 400 yards ... Friday

Attachments

• 1454859503344.jpg
    1454859503344.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: jujubeans

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Gonna watch the republican debates on ABC.. Gonna blame me for that too? Lol
Didn't get to see, but from what I read this AM there was some serious beatch slapping done by Christie! And Carson lit a well deserved fire under Cruz.. Must have been fun, sorry I missed it but had to go to birthday party for 1 year old grandson in Philly.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Didn't get to see, but from what I read this AM there was some serious beatch slapping done by Christie! And Carson lit a well deserved fire under Cruz.. Must have been fun, sorry I missed it but had to go to birthday party for 1 year old grandson in Philly.
It was open season on picking on Rubio..the governors all did well in the debates but I think Trump and Cruz will still wind up on top. I'm leaning toward Cruz myself. Happy Birthday to the grandson! :)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
It was open season on picking on Rubio..the governors all did well in the debates but I think Trump and Cruz will still wind up on top. I'm leaning toward Cruz myself. Happy Birthday to the grandson! :)
Still undecided but would lean towards one of the Governors.

Attachments

• 1454861280047.jpg
    1454861280047.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 33