Come Join Our Journey!!!

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
There once was a saying by "unknown" that I read a long time ago, I take pride in - "Lets keep it simple, respect my time, match my effort, keep your word, always be honest & stay consistent." otherwise, move on. As I spoke earlier its obvious that folks HERE are used to being treated a certain way, I will not be one of them. Carry on those of mass ignorance.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol I'm sorry that I have a life outside of videos bro! I said I'll get to it that doesn't mean Imma drop what I'm doing to do it I also follow your bro althings but chill ha

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
the subb wasnt the initial issue, I was just making reference to the fact of your "in limbo" nonsense response or lack there of when stating "Expediter Guy 4 days ago Lots of questions let me address them when I get parked in Mississippi" Call me an anal freak "Insert TROLLS here" but when you reply with said statement, give follow thru, dont leave in limbo for 4 days now or does it take that long to get to Mississippi? I'm over it, lmao!! I just do good by my word, which is everything to me. imho.

Last edited:

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
There once was a saying by "unknown" that I read a long time ago, I take pride in - "Lets keep it simple, respect my time, match my effort, keep your word, always be honest & stay consistent." otherwise, move on. As I spoke earlier its obvious that folks HERE are used to being treated a certain way, I will not be one of them. Carry on those of mass ignorance.
You mean ignorance like you keep watching videos that you don't like watching?

Reactions: uriykir and xiggi

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the subb wasnt the initial issue, I was just making reference to the fact of your "in limbo" nonsense response or lack there of when stating "Expediter Guy 4 days ago Lots of questions let me address them when I get parked in Mississippi" Call me an anal freak "Insert TROLLS here" but when you reply with said statement, give follow thru, dont leave in limbo for 4 days now or does it take that long to get to Mississippi? I'm over it, lmao!! I just do good by my word, which is everything to me. imho.

Seriously?

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
It really is kind of unbelievable. Who gives a :censoredsign: about how many facebook friends you have, or how many posts on a forum you have, or how many likes you get, or how many subscribers you have. It doesn't matter. Its not real life. This is the kind of crap that teenage girls do, not grown men. Frankly I think the whole "vlog" thing is pretty lame in general. IMO the only ones that ive seen that are worth a damn are the ones by TeamHutch, because they are actually detailed and informative for someone researching the world of expediting.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll give you a break from all the nonsense going on, by asking a question about something that actually matters: how is that truck working out for you? E.g., how's the fuel economy, have you had any problems, especially expensive bs-type problems, and so on. I'm thinking about getting one, as it's time to have a taller, more roomy vehicle than my current flattop van. I would have bought one in 2012, but I didn't want to be limited to 8600 lbs in a truck that might be a bit porky to start with. Now that SRW cubes gross at 9900, it might make sense to trade up.