February 2016 locations

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Well picked up a load in Knoxville going to Columbus Indiana but had to drop it off in lex to get a Louisville driver home for the weekend. So gotta new dispatch of pickup Sunday and deliver to Richmond Virginia Monday morning. So no super bowl for me which sucks. But 500+ paid miles by Monday morning 7:00 ain't a bad way to start a week.

Also my trucks in the shop at my home domicile of Lexington getting an engine fault fixed and a gremlin in its wiring. My speaker quit working when I hit bumps in the road and my windscreen wipers sometimes only work on high which isn't ideal when it's a light to moderate mist. Bright side I don't have to pay for any of the repairs so bugger all replace everything lol. Also my driver door doesn't exactly close unless slammed with the window open. In other words I got a really old truck(for averitt fleet standards) that has some issues.

#cuttingmyteeth #growingpains #rookieblues

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
And, just to be clear, @ home & OOS when getting hammered

Went to Philly auto show today. Wife looking for small SUV. Looking at KIA's. She asked what model I liked? I replied: that redhead over there with the long legs! Who knew that wasn't the answer she was looking for?
That's a real shocker one would think she'd appreciate the candid honesty of it lol

Reactions: OntarioVanMan