November and load one!

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Verizon jet pack.....you guy's need it! Watch what you want from the truck....no hassles with the "tv room." On another note....3215 is coming back in service tommorrow, leaving Fla. No more shorts..ack!!!
Looking forward to Tampon string dreams......and very few 3 day lay overs......ya mon! Hope its a Christmas month....lets roll the team trucks!:hearno:

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Verizon jet pack.....you guy's need it! Watch what you want from the truck....no hassles with the "tv room." :

At what price? I can't get through a quarter of football with out burning through 3-4 gigs of data. Not very cost effective for tv usage imo. But I'm all ears if you have come across something different.

Reactions: xiggi and ntimevan

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What roadtime says, the numbers have never made sense on streaming for me. In the long term a dish and service would be vheaper.

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
What roadtime says, the numbers have never made sense on streaming for me. In the long term a dish and service would be vheaper.
If you watch a lot of tv from the truck then your right...long term service is better or at least a hd antenna to try and pu local programing. However the original issue was the ossasional issue of movies vs sports in the tv room. I pay $80 monthly for 20gbs for the jetpack. I can connect thru espn or espn2 thru my home internet provider Cox. I can go directly to network web sites like Cbs.com, nbc.com or abc....etc and view any streaming broadcast. A 1 and a 1/2 hr movie generaly takes about a gig to stream or depending on size.....say 790mbs to download. It does come in handy when there is that particular program you hust have to see and goes without saying that you have to watch your data usage.........it beats being stuck watching desperate housewives! I download tv programs which run about 329mbs ea for a 1 hr program. That would break down to roughly 60 programs i can watch during the run. Thats an extreme, maybe 30 tv shows and regular internet usage and the occasional streamed event generaly fit into my plan.....hope that was useful! It's no substitute for dedicated service if your usage is very high or you want to watch all the games every weekend your out.......it only gives you an option if you run into the situation roadtime did.