Auto Hauling

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turtle actually I meant that if you log off duty for the day and mark it personal use your not going to mark stops and starts all day long just log of for the entire day and mark it personal
Right. Which keeps the logbook current.

Tough crowd. A wacka wacka.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
I would take your truck but your trailer would stick you with just hauling cars. get you a 36' air ride with 10 ft hydraulic dove tail.like the one I keep at the yard I will rent to own you the correct trailer you need to work for me and get the rates like I mention. they cost me around 24k new.I will lease to own 250 per week no milage fees no interest for 2 years.but you would need a clean class A and maintain a 3k deposit to cover insurance deductible any needed repairs or tires.

Steviegoblue

Rookie Expediter
If I had all this to do over again knowing what I know now, I'd make damn sure I paid cash for as much as possible. I'd also never again buy a trailer from KAUFMAN TRAILERS. They control the market and therefore their sales and service department has been horrible. I'm convinced they don't care if you buy from them or not. Unfortunately, for the combination of weight, price, and overall quality of their product I don't feel like there was much choice for me. Terrible experience overall so far with them. I hope the trailer itself serves me better.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If I had all this to do over again knowing what I know now, I'd make **** sure I paid cash for as much as possible. I'd also never again buy a trailer from KAUFMAN TRAILERS. They control the market and therefore their sales and service department has been horrible. I'm convinced they don't care if you buy from them or not. Unfortunately, for the combination of weight, price, and overall quality of their product I don't feel like there was much choice for me. Terrible experience overall so far with them. I hope the trailer itself serves me better.
This post may be the only time you see Kaufman Trailers and Quality in the same paragraph.

Steviegoblue

Rookie Expediter
This post may be the only time you see Kaufman Trailers and Quality in the same paragraph.

Wonderful! Haha....Like I said, there isn't much choice if your staying under 26k for the money. Every other manufacturer I found was about $2k more and heavier curb weight.