November to remember and chit chat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
172196-Minion-Morning-And-Night.jpg

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In service ! Sitting @ home in southern CA.
Dispatcher said take 200 mg of ibuprofen and call him in the morning. It must not be that bad, otherwise he would have said take 800 mg instead. Lol.....

I got out of California 7 times with Bolt in 2010. It all depends on your carrier. More than likely you will get out of Los Angeles/Compton with air freight, San Diego with automotive parts, or even Calexico. One other time I got a load out of the oil fields in Bakersfield going to another oil field in Colorado. You might have to wait up to 2 weeks, maybe less, but you are going to get out of here with at least 70 cents per mile. Oh, there is also a furniture place that ships loads back east out of the Ontario/Chino area. I think Miller Logistics used to post those loads. Good luck my friend!

Reactions: Mailer

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
This snow kind of got me in the Christmas spirit, so yesterday I cleaned and rearranged the living rom to get the perfect spot for the tree! Then headed for the basement to bring up the tree..boy that sucker is heavy! Finally pull the last section and hopefully the last trip up the basement steps..only to find the stand missing! After a frantic call to the hubby to check his excellent memory <snort> as to where he put it I got the ice cream out and had a bowl and took a break. Then down to the basement and almost stubbed my toe on the stand...lol

I get the first section screwed in the stand and start fluffing it out after plugging it in to check the lights and all went well. THEN I put the second section in and the trouble began..only half the lights came on. Did you know there are 80,000 plugs and sockets on that part? I must have tried every combination possible and still no go!

Today I try again...but not before copious amounts of coffee!

Hubby...It's time for you to come home!!!!:confused: