Let's Truck Solutions

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
I'm curious why you're asking. You considering aligning your site/operations with theirs?

You may not like my response.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'm curious why you're asking. You considering aligning your site/operations with theirs?

You may not like my response.

No, that's a very ambitious statement :shamefullyembarrased: - never talked to these folks before, but recently have come across several team driver operations that have participated in this organization and they all have one thing in common. They seem to be very well networked in the trucking industry and have grossed at least $275K+ to the truck.

Just trying to figure out the connection - if any.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We dont participate in any of the programs but we do listen to Lets Truck / Kevin Rutherford every night and incorporate alot of his information into our business model.

Reactions: davekc

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They do have some good information. Maybe not as a single source, but a source from many.

Reactions: Lawrence

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, that's a very ambitious statement :shamefullyembarrased: - never talked to these folks before, but recently have come across several team driver operations that have participated in this organization and they all have one thing in common. They seem to be very well networked in the trucking industry and have grossed at least $275K+ to the truck.

Just trying to figure out the connection - if any.

It's common knowledge that if you can walk and chew gum at the same time you can do $275,000 plus in a DR unit at FDCC.
There is also rumored to be good money at Landstar.
Are any of these $275,000 plus teams at any other carriers ?
Have they switched carriers and had the same results ?
It may be work ethic, brown nosing, and carrier choice more than anything to do with LTS.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It's common knowledge that if you can walk and chew gum at the same time you can do $275,000 plus in a DR unit at FDCC.
There is also rumored to be good money at Landstar.
Are any of these $275,000 plus teams at any other carriers ?
Have they switched carriers and had the same results ?
It may be work ethic, brown nosing, and carrier choice more than anything to do with LTS.

Hard to say although I know those numbers can be achieved at another carrier outside of the two mentioned. A lot of things go into the mix as to whether those numbers are achievable. Most of the time it isn't what you are making, it is more of what you are keeping