Looking for career

Bako12thMan

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
No prior experience and live in Southern California High Desert area. Any help I will be considering.

Thanks much
Hey,

I'm starting with a FedEx carier this week. I live in Bakersfield but, due to lack of drivers and trucks they're pairing me with a driver from florida. I know the owners would be interested in someone from Southern California to pair with me. You'll have to get approved through the fedex system but, I can help you with that. If you don't mind being out otr for 5 weeks or so at a time, I'm sure we can get you in a truck by new years. Would you be interested?

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey,

I'm starting with a FedEx carier this week. I live in Bakersfield but, due to lack of drivers and trucks they're pairing me with a driver from florida. I know the owners would be interested in someone from Southern California to pair with me. You'll have to get approved through the fedex system but, I can help you with that. If you don't mind being out otr for 5 weeks or so at a time, I'm sure we can get you in a truck by new years. Would you be interested?
I think Fed Ex requires experience as he OP says he has no experience.