Big Truck Charge for advance

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
Stopped at Loves (I90,ex335, Oh) last nite for fuel. Asked for an cash advance. Went inside to retrieve fuel tickets and money. Cashier charged me $2.00 for the advance. I never stopped at Loves for fuel and advance, won't stop for advance again. Do all Loves charge for advances. Or just this one?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I know Pilot will charge you for an advance, if you don't buy enough fuel. 50 gallons, I think it is. TA is the same way.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do your pre-trip planning, find the home-system ATMs and use those. I don't get charged a fee on an ATM that's part of my bank network--- any other ATM charges a fee.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stopped at Loves (I90,ex335, Oh) last nite for fuel. Asked for an cash advance. Went inside to retrieve fuel tickets and money. Cashier charged me $2.00 for the advance. I never stopped at Loves for fuel and advance, won't stop for advance again. Do all Loves charge for advances. Or just this one?
They won't charge you if you pump fuel, I believe at least 50 gallons. I'm talking about these large truck stops. Small ones might skip the charge. But hey, two dollars ain't big trouble. Pilot/FJ charges much more and it's by percentage...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes Pilot is $3.00 for every $100.00....I don't know if they waive that of you purchase the 50 Gallons..

I do Walmart.."Cashback" NO charges...

Reactions: ntimevan

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
They won't charge you if you pump fuel, I believe at least 50 gallons. I'm talking about these large truck stops. Small ones might skip the charge. But hey, two dollars ain't big trouble. Pilot/FJ charges much more and it's by percentage...
Ur right I think I only pumped 48 gals. Didn't think about the 50 gal min.