Stand up people

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are some truly stand up people in expediting. I want to recognize some of them, in no particular order and with apologies for any misspelling, John Elliott, John Mueller, Anne Muszynski, John, Shelly and the entire CIS team, Rick Trusso. These are all people who are straight up and stand up. Their word is the most important thing to them and they stand behind it. It's the time of year for recognizing things that matter and honest dealings also matter so these folks should be recognized. I know there are others. These are folks I had the good fortune to work with and to now consider friends.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree, but who is this Elliott guy everyone is enamored with !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL:JC_ThankYou:
johnelliott.jpg

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just never saw the guy in the photo before so I wondered who he is, presuming he's a John Elliott but he's not the John Elliott since his photo is around anyway.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just never saw the guy in the photo before so I wondered who he is, presuming he's a John Elliott but he's not the John Elliott since his photo is around anyway.
John Elliot of CBS news.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I'll skip network news and just watch their reality shows like Big Bang Theory and NCIS.

Reactions: Ragman