Good Eats Minestrone soup

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
k2-_c8bad39f-fd27-4d97-ba57-95d22929fd3a.v1.jpg

I saw this at our local grocery store and thought of moose. Ragmama suggested we try it.

It was easy to make and delicious.

Moose would be proud.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Wait. What? Moose is from Italy? Minestrone is.
And Manischewitz was founded in Cincinnati, is headquartered in Newark, NJ, and is owned by Bain Capital (who also owns Domino's Pizza and Burger King and The Weather Channel, among others).

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait. What? Moose is from Italy? Minestrone is.
And Manischewitz was founded in Cincinnati, is headquartered in Newark, NJ, and is owned by Bain Capital (who also owns Domino's Pizza and Burger King and The Weather Channel, among others).
Oy! Must you be so technical?

:p

Reactions: Turtle

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol....all of you.

who's moose.

Moose is a gentleman who used to post here all the time, but hasn't been heard from for awhile. He's from Minneapolis by way of Israel, and despite the name he is not built like a football player; indeed, he is built more like a soccer player. He drives flatbed. Being Israeli, his English gets a wee bit scrambled on occasion, OTOH I imagine nobody here has his command of Hebrew :p

BTW, he's a nice guy and funny as hell :)

Reactions: Ragman

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Moose is a gentleman who used to post here all the time, but hasn't been heard from for awhile. He's from Minneapolis by way of Israel, and despite the name he is not built like a football player; indeed, he is built more like a soccer player. He drives flatbed. Being Israeli, his English gets a wee bit scrambled on occasion, OTOH I imagine nobody here has his command of Hebrew :p

BTW, he's a nice guy and funny as hell :)

Flatbed? Last time I saw him, [a few years ago at the Expo], he was driving a t/t, with an adorable stuffed moose on the dash. But from what I've seen of him on Facebook, he isn't driving at all anymore. I miss him, too.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Flatbed? Last time I saw him, [a few years ago at the Expo], he was driving a t/t, with an adorable stuffed moose on the dash. But from what I've seen of him on Facebook, he isn't driving at all anymore. I miss him, too.
I remember when he posted on EO that he was retiring because he won a lottery. I was so happy for him because he was a really hard working guy - then after he had us all going he claimed "April Fools". Where ever he is at I hope he is doing well. Great guy.