Thanksgiving Dinner

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One owner operators and drivers:

We will again this year be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for our drivers that are in Detroit over the holiday or for those that may not have family or a place to celebrate. Going to eat some turkey and hopefully watch the Detroit Lions win 3 in a row! Just come on up from 1230 till 3 and tell them you are with Load One and they will get you to the group.

As well we are glad to host any other expedite drivers who may not be able to make it home as well this holiday. They have plenty of parking and can accommodate straight trucks and even a tractor if need be. Just come up and ask for the Load One group or myself.

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course
25505 Northline Road, Taylor MI

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
John, you do good things for your company, community, and country. I want to thank you for all that you do, as we get close to Thanksgiving.

Reactions: GrassHopperr

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Load One owner operators and drivers:

We will again this year be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for our drivers that are in Detroit over the holiday or for those that may not have family or a place to celebrate. Going to eat some turkey and hopefully watch the Detroit Lions win 3 in a row! Just come on up from 1230 till 3 and tell them you are with Load One and they will get you to the group.

As well we are glad to host any other expedite drivers who may not be able to make it home as well this holiday. They have plenty of parking and can accommodate straight trucks and even a tractor if need be. Just come up and ask for the Load One group or myself.

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course
25505 Northline Road, Taylor MI

God Bless you John and your family always thinking of others
have a blessed Thanksgiving and a Happy Thanksgiving to all
the drivers who will be away from home during the holiday

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again John has risen to the occasion.

Here's wishing a great Thanksgiving to all.

FamilyWaves01.gif~c200

Reactions: paulnstef39

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
I tried real hard to miss the family dinner by booking a load from the west side of Michigan to Detroit area that should of delivered about now.I did that cause free food just taste better than food that's paid for. but panther called and canceled early Wednesday morning.and then they had the nerve to award my wife a different one that delivers Friday morning 60 miles from the house. So here I sit. I think god is punishing me for telling her I wasn't coming home. But someday I will find a free holiday meal

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I tried real hard to miss the family dinner by booking a load from the west side of Michigan to Detroit area that should of delivered about now.I did that cause free food just taste better than food that's paid for. but panther called and canceled early Wednesday morning.and then they had the nerve to award my wife a different one that delivers Friday morning 60 miles from the house. So here I sit. I think god is punishing me for telling her I wasn't coming home. But someday I will find a free holiday meal

Logistics I guess ? LOL