November to remember and chit chat

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know why, but I find this funny!

canadians-hockey-canada-demotivational-poster-1264552173.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nibble , Nibble ,, at the J in Davenport ....
Well after several nibbles ... mostly undercut loads and 1 ugly load to Pa.... RRE dispatch pulled the Golden Turkey out of the hat .... DH ing now to Ohio for Friday PU going to deliver in Waterloo ,Iowa sunday night .... 1106 paid miles .... 45 miles from home on Friday night ... having T-day on Sat . with Family .. my grandson approves ...:D

Attachments

• 1448495393607.jpg
    1448495393607.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 29

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got loaded 30 minutes late and delivered an hour late with the traffic. Good thing it was not a hot load. Got unloaded by the owner of that smaller business, he was absolutely cool! Gave me a little tour around the facility and showed me some of the dual motor bikes he builds. Chatted for a good 45 minutes.

Now heading back to Chicago to spend tomorrows holiday with my wife and my daughter!

I later did realize the very friendly individual who unloaded me was indeed himself Crazy John Markwald. Idk if any of you heard of him but he's out there for building some pretty fancy bikes.

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1448498727.257306.jpg

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well after several nibbles ... mostly undercut loads and 1 ugly load to Pa.... RRE dispatch pulled the Golden Turkey out of the hat .... DH ing now to Ohio for Friday PU going to deliver in Waterloo ,Iowa sunday night .... 1106 paid miles .... 45 miles from home on Friday night ... having T-day on Sat . with Family .. my grandson approves ...:D

Wow! That's a lot of paid miles!!!! Road runner seems to be on point.

Also very smart to keep their circle small.