Thanksgiving thanks !!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
With Thanksgiving upon us what are you thankful for or who are you thankful to ???

Myself, glad we made it safely through another year and that my family, kids, grandkids and friends are all doing well.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Diane and I are thankful for the 10 years we spent living and working on the road as expediters. That experience enriches everything we do today.

We are also thankful that we got to enjoy these 10 years without serious injury. It's a dangerous and unhealthy job if you are not careful to make it otherwise. We feel blessed to have entered and exited the trade in one piece.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I guess that would be a little list. My family, health, the Load One drivers and staff, and the privilege to be able to lead such a great group.

And....the freedoms we enjoy in this nation and to those who make them possible.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm thankful for parents like I had..., I am proud to say I was a mama's boy..,.... I cherished the ground that woman walked on.

As far as my dad, he was my hero..... I hope I'm half the man he was.....

I miss them more and more each day.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

Thankful for family, many blessings, friends and the EO community over the years.

I'd like to thank each one of you for posting, joining or just reading - but that would be over 19K over the years and who's got time for that?

So a heartfelt and humble.....T H A N K Y O U!

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's been a long year. A difficult year. But I always keep in mind somewhere, somebody is dealing with something way worse than I could ever imagine. I'm thankful to be hanging in there and looking forward to better days that are surely just on the horizon. Thankful for every opportunity that comes my way. I hope everybody that's headed home to be with family for Thanksgiving (here in the States anyways) gets there safely and the rest of you still working are able to capitalize, picking up the slack. Don't forget lots of truck stops offer up free Thanksgiving dinners to drivers out here still grinding away thru the holiday.

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am thankful to live in the land of opportunity. For good or bad. There is no where on earth like it. Wishing everyone safe travels.

Reactions: jelliott