Syrian refugees

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thank goodness something finally helped. It seems hopeless most of the time.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Probably just have to do a liberal test. Might be a good idea if you ask them individually to pull out $100 for the Syrian cause. If they say no and have the usual expectation of someone else picking up the tab, then you have your answer. Bad idea.
No need to complicate the simple.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Probably just have to do a liberal test. Might be a good idea if you ask them individually to pull out $100 for the Syrian cause. If they say no and have the usual expectation of someone else picking up the tab, then you have your answer. Bad idea.
No need to complicate the simple.

If they say no and have the usual expectation of someone else picking up the tab, they might be planning to build/renovate a major league team facility. :rolleyes:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Anonymous isn't helping. They think they are, but they're not. All they're doing is making it more difficult to monitor ISIS on social media. Thaaaanks, Anonymous.

DDoS would do that, but if they get enough info to dox the terrorists, that would help. Or cut off some funding sources, no?
'Social media' has me envisioning the terrorists on Facebook & Twitter, lol. o_O

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Facebook and Twitter is exactly where they are. Those are especially important tools for recruiting. Anonymous took down more than 2000 Twitter accounts tied directly to ISIS.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Because refugees and taxpayer funded sports stadiums are exactly.the.same.thing and thus absolutely belong in the same discussion.

Reactions: davekc

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well sorry to say that link doesn't substantiate your claim. The page it's self doesn't even say Christian. I chose one random link I knew nothing about and guess what, nothing about christians.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
... and guess what, nothing about christians.
Apparently, whoever put that Website together thinks Right Wing and White Supremacy are the same thing. Which is just retarded, because using that logic you'd have to say all conservatives are white supremacist, and wouldn't the black Republicans like Ben Carson find that funny. It's almost as retarded as thinking all right wingers are Christians and all Christians are right wingers.

The statement, qualified solely by "Since 9-11" could be a true statement, assuming most of the US military can be classified as white, male, homegrown Christian terrorists. But that's probably a little bit of a stretch.

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
Well sorry to say that link doesn't substantiate your claim. The page it's self doesn't even say Christian. I chose one random link I knew nothing about and guess what, nothing about christians.
There's a common underlying theme that you've conveniently missed, sprinkled among the words of many of these people.
For example:
In 2011 David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby killed four people in a multi-state killing spree. The indictment alleged that the two along with others were members of a criminal enterprise whose purposes included “promoting and advancing a white supremacist movement to ‘purify’ and ‘preserve’ the white race and ‘reclaim our country’ and culture through acts of murder on the basis of race, color, religion, and perceived ‘degenerate’ conduct.”

Of course it doesn't just come out and say "He's a Christian"! A majority of people in this country are Christian and are very, very quick to distance themselves from anyone who acts poorly.

On a different note:
I believe a right wing extremist shot up a Planned Parenthood today, but ironically some on here will soon be extolling his virtues.