New driver

fireman1552

Active Expediter
Hello I have 3 months sprinter van experience in expediting. I also have 2 months tractor trailer experience mostly regional runs. I'm looking to get back to driving again. Contact me at 256-974-8919. Would prefer automatic truck.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Posted some ? In the other forum for you before I saw you post in this one. It's your experience that is keeping you out of a straight truck. Anyway, if you are looking for a job you need to post an ad in the driver available section of the classifieds here on EO. It is free and you may get better responses plus we can't have posts asking for a job in the forums. Thanks !!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Will have to look into that. You may be restricted cause you don't have enough posts yet .

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Posts (or lack thereof) in the forum shouldn't affect posting in the Classifieds. I know almost nothing about the Classifieds portion of EO, but I do know there are several people who post listings over there who have never posting in the forums. Maybe Lawrence will see this and chime in.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I didn't think that was the case, maybe just didn't log in again. You have to do that also !!!