October in Load 1 Nation

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Possibly in Bangadesh but only on Tuesdays. :dash1:I' m glad I'm oos and home to replenish the ole sanity tank. Lets see....sausage gravy n coffee, cat biscuts (don't want to know and I am from the south) and now inflatable sheep......quite the October thread!! I'm thinking several of you may be asked to report to safety and "update some paperwork," hope that works out. Otherwise I hope ya'll drive safe and make some money! 3215 had a good outing and hats off to all the hard work that went behind it....thank you! lets all hope (I mean like vodoo rirual serous hope) that the Lions and Dolphins get a win this weekend and lastly about that gravy thats sooooooooo thick your spoon stands straight up in it. It sounds yummy but my artiries hardened just reading that post.......so you walk with god on that one.....drive safe my friends........:moto3:
Lol we boil the meat first to get alot of the fat out and then drain out the fat and add milk and a few spices.

Reactions: Rick007

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning all, it's been a few good weeks, and I hate breaking a string of good luck, But, it's off to house for a couple of weeks. Lots to do and some much over due changes in store. See you all next month

Reactions: jelliott

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Had a leak yesterday. Probably be down till tomorrow.
Confused.....did someone put a hole in you? I hope not but then that begs the question....what are you driving and where were ya headed? I know you have a CDL but thought (no offence) that golf carts, buisness class or your jag were your boundaries these days.....sorry to hear of your problem.......want a hug?crazy_pilot

Reactions: cheri1122

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Confused.....did someone put a hole in you? I hope not but then that begs the question....what are you driving and where were ya headed? I know you have a CDL but thought (no offence) that golf carts, buisness class or your jag were your boundaries these days.....sorry to hear of your problem.......want a hug?crazy_pilot

I was talking about a pipe in the wash bay. lol.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well I had a great Sunday here in UT! Been here since Fri and the weather has been great here. Went to Hooters and watch the race which was good and also the Falcons beat the Redskins in OT to go 5-0. Hoping not to be here on Fri but if so ill watch them Thurs night taking on the Saints. Sorry John about your Lions. I guess the front office is looking at themselves saying that the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Reactions: ntimevan