Where to start?

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
I'm not sure that the company I'm contracted with is being honest with me when communicating.
So, I'm poking around, looking at alternatives.
I would appreciate any honest information about a company to possibly contact with.
Some of the issues I've had latel.
Lower per mile pay, after the fact. No FS. DH mile pay cut in half.
Yeah, not happy.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
What do you mean by a company to contact !!! You should contact the company you are with and their payroll dept. to discuss the issues to see why it wasnt paid correctly.

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
What do you mean by a company to contact !!! You should contact the company you are with and their payroll dept. to discuss the issues to see why it wasnt paid correctly.
Already done. That's where the information came from.
It would have been nice to get informed before the changes were implemented.
I'm not going to make a decision until I thoroughly investigate. I'm checking into some other companies in the meantime.
I am also considering running on my own authority. I only have one more step until it's done. I just don't want the added stress, work. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: pbanich

Bighead13599

New Recruit
Driver
I'm not sure that the company I'm contracted with is being honest with me when communicating.
So, I'm poking around, looking at alternatives.
I would appreciate any honest information about a company to possibly contact with.
Some of the issues I've had latel.
Lower per mile pay, after the fact. No FS. DH mile pay cut in half.
Yeah, not happy.
Well sounds like you are with temps transport if you rerun away fast

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Already done. That's where the information came from.
It would have been nice to get informed before the changes were implemented.
Every load is a separate load contract in which specific terms and conditions are agreed to by both parties. You can't unilaterally change those terms any more than they can. If, after you deliver a load, you ask for more money for that load, they're going to tell you "no," and that you agreed to run the load for a certain amount of money. The reverse is also true. I'd hold their feet to the fire, and become a royal PITA, until I got my money. Then I'd be somewhere else in short order, just like you're in the process of doing.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are they telling you one price on a specific load and then paying less or just overall pay has dropped?