October in Load 1 Nation

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If I had to pick a sausage gravy, other than my own, of course, I'd go with Bob Evans, with McDonald's and Hardees being a close second to Bob's.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
If I had to pick a sausage gravy, other than my own, of course, I'd go with Bob Evans, with McDonald's and Hardees being a close second to Bob's.

Bob Evans and Hardee's are both good, but Mcdonald's is a thicker consistency which is what I like.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Biscuits, omelets, hash browns, eggs, toast, heck never tried it on coffee.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hope everyone had a decent week! Ill stay in service for the weekend to see if anything pops up, if nothing does then early Mon morning ill be oos for a half of day getting the oil change. I like it out here now, but in a few months this would be a no go for me, lol

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cat head biscuits and gravy...ummmm mmmmm now I'M hungry...You would have to be from the south to know what that is

Reactions: Ftransit

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
My 42nd birth suit day is tomorrow (sunday) and my mom is making her biscuits and gravy.......now if I can just get the money for the amber led headlights for the work van that would rock.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My 42nd birth suit day is tomorrow (sunday) and my mom is making her biscuits and gravy.......now if I can just get the money for the amber led headlights for the work van that would rock.
You realize those are not legal in some states including michigan.

Reactions: jelliott

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Are inflatable sheep in my.....I mean a work truck illegal?
Possibly in Bangladesh but only on Tuesdays. :dash1:I' m glad I'm oos and home to replenish the ole sanity tank. Lets see....sausage gravy n coffee, cat biscuts (don't want to know and I am from the south) and now inflatable sheep......quite the October thread!! I'm thinking several of you may be asked to report to safety and "update some paperwork," hope that works out. Otherwise I hope ya'll drive safe and make some money! 3215 had a good outing and hats off to all the hard work that went behind it....thank you! lets all hope (I mean like vodoo rirual serous hope) that the Lions and Dolphins get a win this weekend and lastly about that gravy thats sooooooooo thick your spoon stands straight up in it. It sounds yummy but my artiries hardened just reading that post.......so you walk with god on that one.....drive safe my friends........:moto3:

Last edited:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I wish the rain would get out of NC&SC. Sure would like to see the race tonight! I guess ill have to watch it tomorrow and watch my falcons bet the redskins!

Reactions: Rick007

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Possibly in Bangladesh but only on Tuesdays. :dash1:I' m glad I'm oos and home to replenish the ole sanity tank. Lets see....sausage gravy n coffee, cat biscuts (don't want to know and I am from the south) and now inflatable sheep......quite the October thread!! I'm thinking several of you may be asked to report to safety and "update some paperwork," hope that works out. Otherwise I hope ya'll drive safe and make some money! 3215 had a good outing and hats off to all the hard work that went behind it....thank you! lets all hope (I mean like vodoo rirual serous hope) that the Lions and Dolphins get a win this weekend and lastly about that gravy thats sooooooooo thick your spoon stands straight up in it. It sounds yummy but my artiries hardened just reading that post.......so you walk with god on that one.....drive safe my friends........:moto3:
Anything els you wanna talk about?