October Locations And Other Chit Chat

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last years load to seattle. I took these breath taking pictures somewhere near bozeman montana. Gotta plan a road trip back in those areas, this time in an RV instead of a sprinter.

Attachments

• montana5.jpg
    montana5.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 36
  • montana6.jpg
    montana6.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 36

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Size matters! Cargo space, comfort etc. You will lose much more than 3-5k over the course of ownership. Remember as soon as you put them on the road they seem to shrink.

My Transit is 350 longbed hightop 2015 cost 39 sales tax included. I was going to get something different and the EO community talked me out of it. There isn't a day I am not greatful that I chose bigger!

Reactions: xmudman and billg27

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Still OOS working on bunk to bring missus out. OMG am I out of shape :(
Out wit missus right now. It would seem my ears are out of shape: why did you turn here?, why did you do that,
?, do you think you should be eating that?, are we stopping at the mall?, don't you think you need gas?!!!

Reactions: ntimevan and artie

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Lunch at Rudy's BBQ in Laredo. Lean, thin slices beef brisket smoked on premises, God awfully good!

Attachments

• 1444423127235.jpg
    1444423127235.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 38

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting my first Laredo lesson. Waiting 4 hrs for NC load and they say it is "on it's way" across the border "shortly"
You might be there all night or all weekend for that matter.
I had an experience one time when I went into shipper to pick up and was told the freight was not there yet. Come 8 hrs later they found freight on the dock. It had been there the whole time.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
You might be there all night or all weekend for that matter.
I had an experience one time when I went into shipper to pick up and was told the freight was not there yet. Come 8 hrs later they found freight on the dock. It had been there the whole time.
I am hoping a Bolt driver at the Bolt docks would work better, but......

On the bright side, I would be stuck in a small box with my wife of 43 years, yup - that's the bright side

Reactions: ntimevan