October in Load 1 Nation

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of September is Patrick Brady!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of October will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for October will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.

The videos this month are:

1. HOS Part 2 - 14 hr window (in the Hours of Service folder under HOS - New Series)

2. CSA Part 2 Video Supplement (in the CSA Training folder)

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And......good Monday morning to all! On a bright note...the Lions did not lose yesterday!!!!

The last winless team takes the field tonight. What an honor :rolleyes:
I'm going bold with the Lions beating the Seahawks on their turf :eek:

IF.....(had to be some)
--Marshawn Lynch remains ruled out for the game, and their rookie RB forgets when the game is.
--Lions defense duplicates what other teams have done to keep Wilson in the pocket.
--Offence can protect Stafford better then the last 3 games.
--Stafford can get the ball to anyone not wearing a Seahawks uniform.
--The 12th man stays home.

So no problem, GO Lions! :p

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Really!!! I'm a cleveland sports fan. Here let me play you guys a real sad song.....SMH!

Attachments

• 1444142408918.jpg
    1444142408918.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: ntimevan