October Locations And Other Chit Chat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We're all just PEOPLE who drive for a living.
I surely hope people don't judge a person for WHO they are Contracted on with.
Pretty sad if so. Makes no matter to me. I enjoy a person for them, for who they are heart and mind.
There's a lot of Carriers and a lot of Freight from different Customers. Who gets it isn't up to me.
What I do to feed myself does not define who I am. Far, far from it.
I do enjoy driving, very much.... operating...always have, whether it was grandpas tractor, my 5 Speed 300ZX at home, Electra Glide, TT, a motor boat or this Sprinter. Just sayin is all.
where did you come up with that idea?.....gee whiz.....the contractor/carrier makes all the difference....on how and when someone gets a load....NEVER do I judge anyone because they run with a certain carrier....because he is with Bolt his chances might be better then mine because they do have customers and more partnerships then most others...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning sweetie.....:)

beauty morning down here....72 now
DON'T be calling Me sweetie..
Lol..
Got alot done since Sat. morning ... bought new Pellet stove and a ton of bags (50) wood pellets ..stove installed and operating and bags stored in breezeway ... AC unit winterized ..Sat. night attended Wedding reception ... replaced a drain pipe under kitchen sink.. and Monday went to Doctor appts.. all good .. and back in service at 8am this morning ..in Iowa...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol..
Got alot done since Sat. morning ... bought new Pellet stove and a ton of bags (50) wood pellets ..stove installed and operating and bags stored in breezeway ... AC unit winterized ..Sat. night attended Wedding reception ... replaced a drain pipe under kitchen sink.. and Monday went to Doctor appts.. all good .. and back in service at 8am this morning ..in Iowa...:)
so did King butthole get his butt hole fixed now?.....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where did I come up with what idea...which idea Ken? All my thoughts come from me. LOL!
If you've been on EO long enough, you'll have read it occasionally....the 'put down'. If you're not driving for the same company as the Poster.
- Lisa (a fairly decent, helpful human being....I mean....a BoltHead)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
It's ALL good!. All points are valid. Bolt does well by me, just pissss me off sometimes, like their penchant for supporting the "yellow truck guys". The reason I ask for info on good places to get out of is my limited experience in an area. Also, I am ALWAYS willing to re-positioning if it will improve my odds. This is only my second trip to TX. First one went well. I am working for BOLT because OVM, Xiggi, Moot & Ragman all provided excellent input when I was just starting out. And, Vandriver2 has helped guide me thru the Bolt maze.

Keep the input coming and the conversation going. Don

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's ALL good!. All points are valid. Bolt does well by me, just pissss me off sometimes, like their penchant for supporting the "yellow truck guys". The reason I ask for info on good places to get out of is my limited experience in an area. Also, I am ALWAYS willing to re-positioning if it will improve my odds. This is only my second trip to TX. First one went well. I am working for BOLT because OVM, Xiggi, Moot & Ragman all provided excellent input when I was just starting out. And, Vandriver2 has helped guide me thru the Bolt maze.

Keep the input coming and the conversation going. Don
Most of them support the yellow guys to help their profit margins....Bolt is not the only one...just saying

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Lol..
Hey I got a drippy faucet........wanna come fix it for me? lol

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am working for BOLT because OVM, Xiggi, Moot & Ragman all provided excellent input when I was just starting out. And, Vandriver2 has helped guide me thru the Bolt
59883.jpg

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
So busy day today at dr Bodene's truck driving academy(I still hate that name). We worked on shifting, pre trip, in cab pre trip, and parallel parking both driver and blind sides. Then once we "impressed" our instructor enough we had to teach him how to parallel park by walking him thru step by step while we walked beside the truck. He said this helps us visualize what we're doing. I do know this I test out on the 29th due to the state examiner of my region being on vacation

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Shepherdsville Ky.. Just got chewed out by a XPO van driver that didn't like the fact I was sitting up front.. Bahaha who made him the boss... Best part was watching him head towards the interstate and pull a u-turn in the middle of the intersection to come back and tell me I shouldn't park here.. This job gets better everyday.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Shepherdsville Ky.. Just got chewed out by a XPO van driver that didn't like the fact I was sitting up front.. Bahaha who made him the boss... Best part was watching him head towards the interstate and pull a u-turn in the middle of the intersection to come back and tell me I shouldn't park here.. This job gets better everyday.
What a jerk!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
If he wasn't so serious I could have had fun with it...He went as far to explained to me that in orientation that they teach ya where to park.. I didn't have the heart to tell him I can't remember that far back and only thing I remember from orientation was the visiting dispatcher saying you don't work for us,, We work for you. For some reason that's the only thing that stuck with me. :cool: