October Locations And Other Chit Chat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang it almost afternoon....
had a couple of nibbles BUT holy crap! there are a TON of vans down here! almost didn't find a parking spot! Thought about going 9 miles back up 35 to the rest area...great and quiet there!....now over at the HEB lot shopping complex with even more vans here! I may have to go hit Houston area....that has been good for me at CRE....and not all that far with fuel being so cheap...

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang it almost afternoon....
had a couple of nibbles BUT holy crap! there are a TON of vans down here! almost didn't find a parking spot! Thought about going 9 miles back up 35 to the rest area...great and quiet there!....now over at the HEB lot shopping complex with even more vans here! I may have to go hit Houston area....that has been good for me at CRE....and not all that far with fuel being so cheap...
Sounds like a plan Stan! Don't forget about that HEB there in Laredo....bring in your own bags! They took one look at my empty hands and said with a big ole southern smile "You're not from around here are Ya?!"
From theKentucky Coal Mines, to the California Sun...

Reactions: Treadmill

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds like a plan Stan! Don't forget about that HEB there in Laredo....bring in your own bags! They took one look at my empty hands and said with a big ole southern smile "You're not from around here are Ya?!"
From theKentucky Coal Mines, to the California Sun...
I've already been getting in the habit of taking my own bag into Wallys....I heard there was a city ban here....Dallas Walmarts backed off the .05 bag charge....

Reactions: vandriver2

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've already been getting in the habit of taking my own bag into Wallys...
I took my bag into Wally's once, she wanted to go to Lord and Taylor.....

Ps4.jpg

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I let her run here in the cut grass after unloading, no traffic! I swear for 12 yrs. old she can still go...now she's ready to sleep after staying awake while I drove. Left the house at 7:10am and now fueling, hunting for food and a place to sleep. - 19:25
Great Diesel Price here at this Kroger! $2.19/Gallon filled her up!
Trying to upload a compressed video of where I let her run at....oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: Treadmill