Classic Movie Saturday

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, Classic Movie Saturday has come to an end.

We ended this Spencer Tracy extravaganza with the 1963 It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
The collection of comics in this movie will never be equaled.

Reactions: Turtle

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another Classic Movie Saturday is upon us. The only problem is Ragmama is not here to enjoy with me. Hmmmmm, maybe that's not a problem. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Well, Classic Movie Saturday has come to an end.

We ended this Spencer Tracy extravaganza with the 1963 It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
The collection of comics in this movie will never be equaled.
Saw it in the theater for .50 when it came out I was 10 it was a very funny movie

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Aw, who cares!!!

RF-Graphic-from-DrawShop-In-a-sulky-mood-1690-35.jpg

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
We all care Ragman. I went the whole week wondering "What did Mr & Mrs Ragman watch this past weekend" and now you are doing it to us again. Shame, shame. :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not a movie but I was sitting in the van the other night and a great classic came on the tv. Charlie Brown The Great Pumpkin. Yep I watched it!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, it's a Friday not a Saturday but on 11/20 TCM Turner Classic Movies is having a tribute to Maureen O'Hara with 12 of her movies in a row.

Reactions: jujubeans

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, it's a Friday not a Saturday but on 11/20 TCM Turner Classic Movies is having a tribute to Maureen O'Hara with 12 of her movies in a row.
Thanks!!!!
I will set the recorder and have a great selection for Saturday.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dang! Leo said 11/20. I missed that part. Now I have to change the DVR.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actress Maureen O'Hara is set to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery alongside her husband.

The Irish-born O'Hara died on Oct. 24 at age 95. She was a mainstay of Hollywood's Golden Age, starring in movies including "How Green Was My Valley," ''Miracle on 34th Street" and "The Quiet Man."

Also known as Maureen FitzSimons Blair, O'Hara was married to U.S. Air Force Brig. Gen. Charles Blair from 1968 until his death in a plane crash a decade later. After his death, she took over his company, Antilles Airboats, and became the first woman president of a scheduled airline in the United States.

The burial service at Arlington will be held on Monday afternoon.
12184041_1136466813039762_924077998347117677_o.jpg

In The Quiet Man......

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was a little more surprised that she was still alive. The quiet man is a favorite of mine, I think I know what I'll be watching next time home :)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A gray gloomy day is the perfect time to watch Classic movies. Today is such a day.

We have chosen Bogart and Bacall to be our theme for today, starting with Key Largo, of course.

Smiley31-1.gif

Reactions: paulnstef39