September will we remember !

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray...I think some people misunderstand the Crossroads mission with their O/O's.....I keep hearing that we run cheap! When in fact that is wrong...We run at competitive rates for the market situation.
We O/O's FREELY chose at what rate we need to be profitable and in what ever situations come up....The choice is ours and NOT set in company policy....if you chose .90 -$1.00 Crossroads will work with you with the understanding that the higher you want your rates, the more you'll likely to sit....HOWEVER I don't think IMO and Murray can correct me if I've overstated here.....Murray will not take on anyone he thinks that will hurt the overall business like wanting to run at UShip rates....they can go elsewhere its their choice...again its a business model that we along with Crossroads can work with for mutual success..:)

Reactions: ntimevan

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a load last night that some company fell off of. Right place right time? 4 other vans in same lot, must be doing something right. Thanks everyone for doing a good job! ( Forth Worth to Topeka KS )

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Murray...I think some people misunderstand the Crossroads mission with their O/O's.....I keep hearing that we run cheap! When in fact that is wrong...We run at competitive rates for the market situation.
We O/O's FREELY chose at what rate we need to be profitable and in what ever situations come up....The choice is ours and NOT set in company policy....if you chose .90 -$1.00 Crossroads will work with you with the understanding that the higher you want your rates, the more you'll likely to sit....HOWEVER I don't think IMO and Murray can correct me if I've overstated here.....Murray will not take on anyone he thinks that will hurt the overall business like wanting to run at UShip rates....they can go elsewhere its their choice...again its a business model that we along with Crossroads can work with for mutual success..:)

Sorry. Haven't been on EO ALL day.
Correct, kind of. If someone WANTS to run for bottom feeder rates we are not for you. Bottom feeder rates WILL, WILL, WILL get you 3000+ miles a week. Hell, that would be too easy!! But then what do you have.
In the grand scheme, I think we're usually in the middle.
If there are 3 tiers, we're definitely in the middle.
Look, everyone wants a 500 miles load at 07:00 EST every morning. Right!!!
Reality? Not so clean.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry. Haven't been on EO ALL day.
Correct, kind of. If someone WANTS to run for bottom feeder rates we are not for you. Bottom feeder rates WILL, WILL, WILL get you 3000+ miles a week. Hell, that would be too easy!! But then what do you have.
In the grand scheme, I think we're usually in the middle.
If there are 3 tiers, we're definitely in the middle.
Look, everyone wants a 500 miles load at 07:00 EST every morning. Right!!!
Reality? Not so clean.
Correcto mondo!!!
Have a great weekend!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
108x54x68 in Las Vegas. Not too picky. Prefer one skid if long to have a bunk.
PM, text or call 937-422-0170.
Thank you!!