Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out with the Old Espar D2...In with the New D4! Come on Mr. Zero Degree Night, try freezin' us Now!
Painted White Dog Paws on Maggie's Ramp down from the Bunk for her.
At night in dim light she sometimes hesitates a little before going down it so I hope she'll be able to see it a bit easier.
Going up is fine somehow. I can tell her sight at 80 yrs. young has changed
in the past 2 years since I've had her. Hope it helps her. :goodboy::goodboy::goodboy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 54

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
PaulnStef39...was your Family Time together really nice?

We all had a great time. It sure went fast. Alaska is absolutely beautiful. Knocked 2 things off my bucket list, saw a bunch of whales feeding, and caught several salmon. We scheduled a cruise for next October out of NYC, to give my mom her next big goal in her battle with pancreatic cancer. Thanks for asking.
BTW - I spit out my coffee when I saw your dog ramp picture. :goodboy:

Reactions: vandriver2

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning from the dock on the pond, it was nice to sleep all night and not be awaken by the alarm, have my coffee and waiting to see what adventure I can find today.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We all had a great time. It sure went fast. Alaska is absolutely beautiful. Knocked 2 things off my bucket list, saw a bunch of whales feeding, and caught several salmon. We scheduled a cruise for next October out of NYC, to give my mom her next big goal in her battle with pancreatic cancer. Thanks for asking.
BTW - I spit out my coffee when I saw your dog ramp picture. :goodboy:
That's music to my ears to read about your Family Trip...for all in so many ways! Sounded just Perfect!
Good...happy to hear of Future Plans to have more of this to Look Forward to!
I have much compassion for families going through this kind of hell. It makes the time you're together sweeter than the sweetest/yet bittersweet. Personal experience thrice. The best thing is that all I need to do is concentrate hard on their faces, voices, laughter, their Might, WHO they were, my Love for them and their forever unconditional lifelong love for me and they're in the Room or Sprinter or under a shade tree when I'm painting WITH ME and the best inner feeling from my head to toes occurs.
Picturing You "Spitting your Coffee Out" made me laugh out loud very hard! Thank you for that!
I love her and don't want her to miss the ramp one day and get spooked to go down it to her water and food!
I'm an Artist wadda ya want! I'm OLD, I don't care what people think!!! :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.