September in Load 1 Nation

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4 months of training videos. Check.

Removed two ice picks from ears due to HasMat videos. Check.

Monthly maint report scanned. Check.

BTW: anyway we can get an option for maintenance report in the scan menu so we don't get that message of incorrect pro number scan? That would be priceless.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Trying to figure out if I gained or lost weight this month. Whatever happened with the scale idea for the break room?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well to be completely honest....I forgot about it..... :(
2d335883d6dc2c043cee37b1ba7c6bb2.jpg

Reactions: EnglishLady

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of August is Steven McNeal!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of September will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for September will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.
The videos this month are:
1. Brake Safety
2. Inside Parked Truck - Location is Everything

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just love this. Got to the yard got paperwork done with dispatch. Oh, we have something for you. Handed me the some papers. Random drug test. Random! Lol. They knew I was coming to the yard and what a coincident that my name came up the exact day and time I got here. Going to buy a lottery ticket.

I'm all for drug testing and I'll take'em as many times as I have too. But, let's drop the random phase.

Then again, it was my first one in two years. My first one ever after hire.

Reactions: ntimevan and Turtle