August. Where you at,

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The hook took! Just reeled in my 1000 loaded, SC to NH with Monday am delivery. I'm on my way to deliver gun parts to Sig Sauer in Portsmouth. Have I mentioned that it is better to be lucky than smart

There is a good truck stop in Portsmouth.. The TA. I actually got my second load from Bolt while waiting at that truck stop. I got a load from Providence RI to Owenton Kentucky! Good luck up there!

I see you're not too upset with dispatch this week. You know it is the same no matter what company you work for. I used to jump around a lot and you will have the same issues no matter what you do. Bolt was by far the best company I worked for as far as miles and non-complicated dispatch. I only snapped on Ricky one time because he sent me a load that was 90 miles longer than the paid miles. I was tired and then had to drive 800 miles instead of 710 miles. But they got me out of Denver after being there just 2 days!

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well bahhh stopped at Walmart en route to pick up got drinks and snacks. Came out friggin pro master won't turn over. I got lights radio power but it won't friggin turn over not a sound from the engine when attempting to start it.....ugh starter?? But should i still have power if the starter is out???? 77k miles on the thing

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well bahhh stopped at Walmart en route to pick up got drinks and snacks. Came out friggin pro master won't turn over. I got lights radio power but it won't friggin turn over not a sound from the engine when attempting to start it.....ugh starter?? But should i still have power if the starter is out???? 77k miles on the thing
Did you try boosting it?

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Other few old tricks you can try:
Check engine fuse if equipped
Try to start in neutral.
Tap on starter with hammer(careful).
Turn key on, shifter in park or neutral, and parking brake applied. Hook up jumper cable from battery to starter pos and neg post, use tapping motion to make contact to post to see if the starter will turn(be careful, don't do it if you're not familiar with this).

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In the Man Cave ...enjoying Pork Chops ... ahh the Healing process ... in Iowa....:D
man-cave-rules.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For a short while Rags .... No junk food for me ... but protein foods good ... no caffine now for 10 days .. 14 lbs. lighter down to 178 lbs... 7 pills a day. Really diet hasn't been Bad ... considerring the other fatal options I had in my future...:)