August. Where you at,

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
She did.

Whatever the cause of the pain that she was experiencing, must be so painful that it compelled her to seek for the relief in an unconventional way.

You sensed that and helped extinguish her pain.....you gave.

That's honorable!!
thats the way I prefer to think on it.....besides her grand sob story...there is an other story not seen....regardless she was someones mother and grandmother....probably....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awoke this morning after 9 hours of sleep ... no every 2 hours changing of med bags or checking vital signs ,just interupting sleep... sometimes the rest comes when you go home .... after my 5 morning pills and small breaskfast its to the recliner... at home in Iowa. ...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

11951200_946766108695211_2330261504101639234_n.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awoke this morning after 9 hours of sleep ... no every 2 hours changing of med bags or checking vital signs ,just interupting sleep... sometimes the rest comes when you go home .... after my 5 morning pills and small breaskfast its to the recliner... at home in Iowa. ...:)

You too take care......what meds mess up your spelling skills?.....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day 5 in Laredo and still #1. Things are moving very slow this week here. Ones that usually move out fast are still here. Got a call from dispatch this morning saying I was #1 and hopefully they will get me out this afternoon. I hope so because I have to be home for Monday morning dr. appts.