Apt. Sale

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
Must sell everything to raise money to go to Louisville, Ky. Just in case that A.Blair has a truck to come open soon.

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would agree if he knew a truck was available for him, but to sell off everything on a might be, is irresponsible and a sure fire way to living under a bridge.
Even if a truck is available, what happens IF it doesn't work out with the truck or carrier. Can't live in a truck or van if the carrier/fleet owner turns out NOT to be a good fit.
Duwayne, don't let desperation lead you to make a bad situation worse. I know that is easy to say and harder to do, but take a step back and reassess. You may just find a more suitable alternative. I'd hate to run into you in a truckstop parking lot asking for handouts.

Reactions: xiggi

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That makes no sense at all. When they don't have a van available how will you eat, where will you live?
I really don't think he has any idea what he is doing.

This guy has started many threads showing irresponsiblity on his part.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must sell everything to raise money to go to Louisville, Ky. Just in case that A.Blair has a truck to come open soon.

That's a bad choice... think twice before you do something foolish. You're no longer 20's or 30's to afford a fresh start... my POV...

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks guys for all the information, it's came in handy. It's just me, I still have my apt plus I have social security. Thinking if you r going to stay out 6-8 weeks at a time u dont need all that cooking ware skill saw slow cookers convection oven and lots more . I'm just selling off things I don't need anymore. I miss the road.