August. Where you at,

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"........... I know why everyone hates the dmv"

Tomorrow when you get to the DMV testing booth, tell the lady there how much you appreciate the DMV. Tell the lady that your trucker friends are very thankful that they got their CDL because of the DMV.

Repeat to the lady 5 times, "I just love the DMV."

You will pass the written test with flying colors!
:happyhappy:

Lol...........

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tomorrow when you get to the DMV testing booth, tell the lady there how much you appreciate the DMV. Tell the lady that your trucker friends are very thankful that they got their CDL because of the DMV.

Repeat to the lady 5 times, "I just love the DMV."

You will pass the written test with flying colors!
:happyhappy:

Lol...........
he does that she might send him for a drug test.....LOL

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
At my school we had group outings to the local dmv. They liked us to do everything together :rolleyes:

...side note, I think this would make an interesting thread for you to make to follow your adventure, without missing a post. At least I find it interesting haha, Just a thought :)
That is a great idea! I believe I will start it tomorrow when I get back from testing

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
More than likely they got the load that was incorrectly called to me first and when they realized the #1 truck had been sitting since last Friday they told me the load cancelled. I know what happened. They screwed up. Good for them to realize there mistake. Not melting yet. Still chillin in the motel. Maybe tomorrow if I'm still here.

How do you know dispatch is lying? Their lips are moving. :dash1:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
well a lady in her mid 60's just hit me up for gas money...said her purse and cell phone and LP were lifted while she ran into the Pilot in Little Rock...her car was not full of crap and she had a little chawawa dog that looked well cared for..she was trying to get home to Bristol Tn....soft soap that iam for a woman in tears....
no matter.....it was one of them on the spot feelings that it was the right thing to do....

Amazing how people tend to run out of gas at a truckstop. Hardly ever at a post office, or a Dairy Queen. A meth-head has never asked me for gas money at church; not once at the farmer's market. crazy_pilot

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok...here is a quick update on my health ...from what I thought was kidney stone pains last Thur. & Fri... When I got home I realised there was No lower back pain ..so Not stones ... local Med.Clinic could not get me in to midweek for office visit ... so lived on ES Tylenol on Sat. & Sun. drank water but had very little Appitite ... Monday walked in ER Clinic in Cedar Falls ,Iowa .... after Blood ,Urine ,an CT scan tests ... I was admitted into Hospital .. Monday about 6pm.. after not allowed ANY liquids or food for 48 hours... just had IV's stuck in my right arm and had blood samples taken every day .. they determined I had an inflamed Colon ... finally got some liquids after 7pm . last night ...then some solid foods at Breakfast, yogert, poached egg , jello... then at Noon Grilled chicken breast, jello, yogert , green beans, grape juice....after watching my Vital signs for about 4 hours they released me to go home with Very Restricted Diet and several anti botics and pain relievers...they were going to let me go back to work Monday ...then decided for me go back Tuesday for another CT Scan and then Weds. a clinic visit and they will decide then my Future Medical plans... I caught this Very early and Luckly .... I will be back out when Doctors give ME the OK.. the scan of my Heart and other Vital organs showed no blockages and all Valves working great .... I had changed my diet up 2 months ago ...replacing breakfast with a Smoothie drink (strawberry & bannanas) great energy and long lasting drink....But strawberry SEEDS ..i have been informed by Docs that Nut particles , seeds, little hard undigestable food fibers are very hard on Our lower digestive systems ...a very Painful learning exsperience for me .... So just an update and I will back soon ... but also note Not everything we are told to drink or eat by Exsperts ... is always beneficial in long run..:)

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok...here is a quick update on my health ...from what I thought was kidney stone pains last Thur. & Fri... When I got home I realised there was No lower back pain ..so Not stones ... local Med.Clinic could not get me in to midweek for office visit ... so lived on ES Tylenol on Sat. & Sun. drank water but had very little Appitite ... Monday walked in ER Clinic in Cedar Falls ,Iowa .... after Blood ,Urine ,an CT scan tests ... I was admitted into Hospital .. Monday about 6pm.. after not allowed ANY liquids or food for 48 hours... just had IV's stuck in my right arm and had blood samples taken every day .. they determined I had an inflamed Colon ... finally got some liquids after 7pm . last night ...then some solid foods at Breakfast, yogert, poached egg , jello... then at Noon Grilled chicken breast, jello, yogert , green beans, grape juice....after watching my Vital signs for about 4 hours they released me to go home with Very Restricted Diet and several anti botics and pain relievers...they were going to let me go back to work Monday ...then decided for me go back Tuesday for another CT Scan and then Weds. a clinic visit and they will decide then my Future Medical plans... I caught this Very early and Luckly .... I will be back out when Doctors give ME the OK.. the scan of my Heart and other Vital organs showed no blockages and all Valves working great .... I had changed my diet up 2 months ago ...replacing breakfast with a Smoothie drink (strawberry & bannanas) great energy and long lasting drink....But strawberry SEEDS ..i have been informed by Docs that Nut particles , seeds, little hard undigestable food fibers are very hard on Our lower digestive systems ...a very Painful learning exsperience for me .... So just an update and I will back soon ... but also note Not everything we are told to drink or eat by Exsperts ... is always beneficial in long run..:)
Glad to hear that your feeling better Mark. Continue to get your rest and eat properly and we'll see you back out here soon.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Amazing how people tend to run out of gas at a truckstop. Hardly ever at a post office, or a Dairy Queen. A meth-head has never asked me for gas money at church; not once at the farmer's market. crazy_pilot
I just got a message from a member that got taken by this lady at least 2 years ago working the Jackson area....well I hope she enjoyed my donation....