August in Load One Nation

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Picking up at JFK......never again. 7 trucks ahead of me and two of them have been here for a couple of hours. And the tolls the past two days are killing me. Smh! Ok I'm done complaining for now.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Jernal entry #146...still at JFK, 3 hrs now and still no freight in my truck. My blood pressure meds are working there magic and there's no restrooms for the drivers. Supplies are running low.:(

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Always interesting to see someone in handcuffs at a pilot gas pump, wait what? Let me get my camera out, dang not fast enough, into the cop car he goes lol.

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lunch at panda express...rice was burned, egg roll was cold and soggy and my orange chicken was 90% breading and 10% chicken. Very disappointed. Next time I'll try the panda instead.

Did you go back and tell them? Companies need feedback. Good or bad.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Drivers:

The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of July is Louie Ramsey!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.
Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of August will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for August will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.
The videos this month are:
1. HOS - New Series
2. Medical Certificate Rule Changes - Trucking
3. Trucking Professionals Nutrition and Health

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well today not starting off very good. Van won't start. Jump start fail, seems power not going to alternator, told battery has enough power should start, possible corroded wire. Getting towed for repair :(

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Well today not starting off very good. Van won't start. Jump start fail, seems power not going to alternator, told battery has enough power should start, possible corroded wire. Getting towed for repair :(
I had similar problem a few yrs ago. My voltage would go up and down but my battery and alternator tested fine. Turned out that the cable going from the alt to the bat was burned out for some reason. Guess it was a common problem with some of the model years. Mines an 08

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had similar problem a few yrs ago. My voltage would go up and down but my battery and alternator tested fine. Turned out that the cable going from the alt to the bat was burned out for some reason. Guess it was a common problem with some of the model years. Mines an 08

I hope that's all it is.

Reactions: jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the shop. I think we're having a southern vs. northern language Barrier. We have to keep repeating what we say lol.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeap there is a fused cable running to the battery on some years that had known issues with corrosion, I had one replaced.