August. Where you at,

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I just found a setting different on my phone and Sally's

I just found a setting different on my phone and Sally's that MAY be why I get texts and emails during calls and she doesn't.
Cellular....
Enable LTE....
"Voice & Data....(her's was off and mine is on)

Gotta test it.....

That will do it.

Reactions: Murraycroexp

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting home in WV and just ready to head west and I get a 250 heading south. OVM. You were right about being patient!

But, being married and all, I guess you are used to hearing that you are right.

Reactions: ntimevan

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Urbana OH. Sure is great having a bed instead of the stupid folding cot. And being able to stand up when getting out of bed is priceless. I think I'm going to like this new arrangement. Got up to 85 in the back, reached over and pushed the generator start button, now the AC is bringing the temp down nicely. All while watching my wall mounted TV of course.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Urbana OH. Sure is great having a bed instead of the stupid folding cot. And being able to stand up when getting out of bed is priceless. I think I'm going to like this new arrangement. Got up to 85 in the back, reached over and pushed the generator start button, now the AC is bringing the temp down nicely. All while watching my wall mounted TV of course.

Kick arse!!!

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Taking a nap in monroe, mi area...if nothing by time I wake up, it's 190 miles to home and a week off

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Jackson Tn....ROOM.....95 out there already, delivered this morning and waited for room to be cleaned...needed some downtime....my horseshoe needs cleaning....:p

BTW..Old Hickory Inn....reasonable rooms....very bad wifi, unusable...:(

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Jackson Tn....ROOM.....95 out there already, delivered this morning and waited for room to be cleaned...needed some downtime....my horseshoe needs cleaning....:p

BTW..Old Hickory Inn....reasonable rooms....very bad wifi, unusable...:(
Casey Jones? Never mind I should really finish reading these darn things