August. Where you at,

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I have about 140,000 pts on verizon and never used them uet, saw a few things, but not a lot.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waldo looks nice without the red and white stripes!
imageuploadedbyeo-forums1438483429-965685-jpg.11683

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waldo looks nice without the red and white stripes!
imageuploadedbyeo-forums1438483429-965685-jpg.11683
Thanks Moot. Since that picture was taken I've added a roof vent behind the AC and a roof top RV TV antenna ahead of the AC unit. The roof is busy but done cutting holes in it now.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Thanks Moot. Since that picture was taken I've added a roof vent behind the AC and a roof top RV TV antenna ahead of the AC unit. The roof is busy but done cutting holes in it now.

Boy, are you setting the bar high for the rest of us! It doesn't have a bar, does it?

Reactions: Murraycroexp

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Boy, are you setting the bar high for the rest of us! It doesn't have a bar, does it?
LOL. No bar. You saw the van in St Louis when I was vacationing with my wife. Since then I've done the wall and rear door insulation. Plus the vent and antenna. It's still a work in progress. But I'm making progress, that's all I can do. Be the way, the tire you blew, was that a bad tire or a road hazard caused flat?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Nice and calm in the regular freight industry and you're probably making more money while sitting less!

Not sitting at all, other than for my breaks. 19/20 they have me preloaded. I avg around 2500 miles a week, plus unloading water heaters, which usually takes around 2-3 hours. 4 weeks out, 8 days home. Other than the occasional question, nobody bothers me. I feel more independent than when I was independent. LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sitting at all, other than for my breaks. 19/20 they have me preloaded. I avg around 2500 miles a week, plus unloading water heaters, which usually takes around 2-3 hours. 4 weeks out, 8 days home. Other than the occasional question, nobody bothers me. I feel more independent than when I was independent. LOL
Sounds like a great gig for ya Hawk....happy for ya....:) Be safe Driver! Ken aka OVM

Reactions: Tennesseahawk

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning wife! we have an arena now too?.....:p
That's what it reminds me of when I see them trying to back those big trailers in...lol There's a nip in the air this morning too although I think it's warmer than the 49 degrees that weather.com said it was a few minutes ago!!

You need to come home and cut some more firewood...lol

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
That's what it reminds me of when I see them trying to back those big trailers in...lol There's a nip in the air this morning too although I think it's warmer than the 49 degrees that weather.com said it was a few minutes ago!!

You need to come home and cut some more firewood...lol

Wasn't is just 103 degrees there a couple of days ago? Wow!!