August. Where you at,

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you put the Transit in service yet?
Yes, ran the new Transit. First load was Wednesday morning. Second load was Friday afternoon. Carried 1,926# from Atlanta, through Chatanuga then north out of Nashville. Impressed that at 70+ mph with cruise control on, it never dropped down a gear going over all those low altitude mountains. Locked into 6th gear and just stuck there. Got acceptable fuel milage. Got 21+ below 65, 16.6 at 72-73 mph and trip average was 18.4 mpg. Handled the weight really well.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1438483429.965685.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Yes, ran the new Transit. First load was Wednesday morning. Second load was Friday afternoon. Carried 1,926# from Atlanta, through Chatanuga then north out of Nashville. Impressed that at 70+ mph with cruise control on, it never dropped down a gear going over all those low altitude mountains. Locked into 6th gear and just stuck there. Got acceptable fuel milage. Got 21+ below 65, 16.6 at 72-73 mph and trip average was 18.4 mpg. Handled the weight really well.
View attachment 11683
Cool. Time to change your avatar then. :)

Reactions: Moot and billg27

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Spartanburg SC. Good miles last week. Maybe things are picking up.

Stay safe
KG

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....Have a pick at 3: 30 just down the road a bit going to Close to NTime....but I think we'll be outta there before I get there....His carrier doesn't usually dog it much even on weekends...

11704837_934244949947327_9023795775114551464_n.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....Have a pick at 3: 30 just down the road a bit going to Close to NTime....but I think we'll be outta there before I get there....His carrier doesn't usually dog it much even on weekends....

Motel felt real good last night..:D

Reactions: fastman_1

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about that, out of service and Dispatch calls with a load for Monday morning, Wellington Ohio to Auburn Indiana.. I take that as a good sign!

Reactions: ntimevan