Jim Tropf II

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
Good Morning Everyone

I just want to take an opportunity to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Jim Tropf, I am President of Tenpoint Expediting Services, Inc. I have decided that I am going to make an effort to become a contributing member of this online community of expediters. I have a little bit of experience that could potentially help somebody here, but more importantly I am interested in building a unique and valuable owner operator experience at our company and I believe that I can receive a great deal of input from you folks here. If anybody has any questions about me or our company, please feel free to ask.

Happy posting.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome aboard Jim. I have known Jim for a number of years and Load One enjoys a great working relationship with his company. They are doing it right and they are doing it in a properly insured compliant legal way!
So let it be said....so let it be written.... Sayeth the Pharaoh.
smileys-pharaoh-627691.gif

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Welcome Jim. 1. What type of vehicles do you have in your fleet? 2. How much did you have to pay John to give you that nice endorsement? 3. What are you wearing? :D

Jim Tropf II

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
1. We are currently running cargo vans and sprinters. We did have a few 22' straight trucks in the fleet last year, but they needed to make a move after we had some personnel problems in January. Those issues have all been resolved, and we are looking to move forward into the larger units again.

2. I legally can not disclose the amount paid to Mr. Elliot

3. Khakis

Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Nice home page Jim. You should update your VOI and insurance certificates, to reflect your 2016 expiration dates.