Obama 2016

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What happens when your in the middle?
If you are in the middle then you are probably an independent thinker. You can see more than one side of an important issue. You don't get caught up in the us against them mentality that is polarizing this country.

In other words, you are screwed! You don't belong to any group. You have no alliances. You will be the first to get kicked off the island, evicted from the house, eaten by zombies, shoved out of the dome or fed to the sharks. Wake up man! Watch some television and fall in step with the rest of the country. You can't survive without taking a side.

Reactions: Unclebob

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you are in the middle then you are probably an independent thinker. You can see more than one side of an important issue. You don't get caught up in the us against them mentality that is polarizing this country.

Or could have trouble with commitment.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Lol so outher wards you need to be a bloody liberal or a blank blank conservative one thinks the rich should foot the bill the outher feels they shouldn't pay a dime why don't we just say both are not completely right or completely wrong. And find some middle ground and get this country back going

Reactions: Unclebob

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What happens when your in the middle?
You have the same view of "Take out country back" as I do, which is, it's not racist just because a conservative says it, and those who think it is, or worse, think liberals have never said it and that conservatives invented the phrase, are butt stoopid.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol so outher wards you need to be a bloody liberal or a blank blank conservative one thinks the rich should foot the bill the outher feels they shouldn't pay a dime why don't we just say both are not completely right or completely wrong. And find some middle ground and get this country back going
It was a joke.

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
When I here take our country back; I think that means we should kick out the "professional" politicians and elect some regular people. I'd rather have a random lottery for congress than having to choose between a bunch of poll sucking political pros.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Go pole or go home.

(motto of pole dancing school)
201412_1447_hghbh_sm.png