Obama 2016

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Obama is declaring victory for a 3rd term, if he can just figure out how to get on the ballot again. The sad part is there are likely enough fools and entitleds to elect him again.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Pretentious little snot for a president, I'll give him that.

He also said, "The law is the law. And no one person is above the law, not even the president." Then he giggled inside.

To be fair, he did make his comments in the context of talking about Africa's democratic progress being at risk when African leaders refuse to leave office when their terms end.

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Obama is declaring victory for a 3rd term, if he can just figure out how to get on the ballot again. The sad part is there are likely enough fools and entitleds to elect him again.
Is that a new lie?

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
LBD post everything out of hate
Some of it is but some of it is the truth but we have people up thar in office who are no different than the KKK was 50 years ago just their agenda has changed and I've heard that it's the previous administration fault for this and that for over 6 years now and by the way I'm not a BUSH fan .

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some of it is but some of it is the truth but we have people up thar in office who are no different than the KKK was 50 years ago just their agenda has changed and I've heard that it's the previous administration fault for this and that for over 6 years now and by the way I'm not a BUSH fan .
Time doesn't eliminate the past, I'm still hearing what Reagan did, and you'll be hearing about Obama for a very long time

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saved an industry using other people's money, taking dollars away from shareholders and selling one to foreign interests. The auto companies would still be here today if he had done nothing.

Reactions: muttly and ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
as haters... or racists. Just look at how "take our country back" suddenly became racist unless a liberal is the one saying it.

Reactions: aristotle