Inexcusable murder

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've long said that we need to secure our borders, or they're pointless. That said, once someone is here, it's a tough problem, because the solutions are both expensive and ineffective. [The idea of capital punishment for the crime of wanting a better life is the product of a sick mind, IMO]. Ship them home? Waste of money, when they just come back. It's even tougher when the bring kids - how do we blame kids for escaping poverty however they can?
One other thing: anchor babies is a concept we need to change, because it just invites abuse.

That's the problem with liberal minds. They can't comprehend. Nobody said anything about punishing wanting a better life. Everyone should want a better life. Specifically, it's punish those who have illegally entered and not just once but multiple times. Proven with DNA on file. Having been informed fully and completely beforehand that a repeat offense would be a capital offense. Legally applying and following the law to get a better life would carry no punishment, only the repeated violation of our sovereignty and laws.

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's the problem with liberal minds. They can't comprehend. Nobody said anything about punishing wanting a better life. Everyone should want a better life. Specifically, it's punish those who have illegally entered and not just once but multiple times. Proven with DNA on file. Having been informed fully and completely beforehand that a repeat offense would be a capital offense. Legally applying and following the law to get a better life would carry no punishment, only the repeated violation of our sovereignty and laws.

We could call it the Final Solution Law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: RLENT

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Then we can process them and turn them into soylent green, and solve the hunger problem at the same time. :rolleyes:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Then we can process them and turn them into soylent green, and solve the hunger problem at the same time. :rolleyes:

You & UncleBob are having fun with the extremist notion of killing people who enter illegally [even multiple times], but since the OP is dead serious, it's not beyond possibility that some [many?] would agree with him. Then they lecture on "the problem with liberal minds" when we disagree, lol. :banghead:

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unfortunately there are too many in America that would agree with the OP. Hatred takes a terrible toll on a persons mind. It can cause a decent and compassionate person too consider unthinkable evil. We must all be vigilant in our thoughts and actions to minimize hatred. Hatred is inside all of us and nobody can eliminate it but it can be controlled and minimized.

BTW if you feel you don't have any hatred please let us know so we can tell the world of the Second Comming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
One of the root causes of this problem...the anchor baby rule......change it now... stop creating a continuing problem.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Would requ

WRONG! Anyone born in US other than children of Diplomats of other countries is a natural born US citizen.
I know. You missed my point. You asked where do we go from there? My answer was to make anchor babies not American Citizens.(anchor babies= not American Citizens)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Would requ

WRONG! Anyone born in US other than children of Diplomats of other countries is a natural born US citizen.
You have to remember, that is the part of the Constitution the right wingers don't support.

Their motto is ..... Support only the parts of the Constitution you agree with......the rest blame the left.