July 2015 Where ya at? Where ya going?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Geneva Ohio to Frankenmuth Michigan all miles paid!
Yummo!

zehnders-chicken.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off, he asked what she’d like as a gift. “I’d like to be eight again,” she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her birthday, he rose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald’s where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, with popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!
Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed, exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well dear, what was it like being eight again?"
Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.
"I meant my dress size, you idiot!!!!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
So the pos I'm driving right now is shaking itself apart. Had the exhaust pipe break off at the turbo connection and I'm heading back home with it to get it fixed have made an appointment Monday to get the rear springs replaced as they are broken down from fork lifts going in and out over time, currently the rear suspension is sitting on the bump stops with no load which is why the ride is so bad, funny thing I came to this conclusion while lookin at trucks to buy to replace my fl m2. Almost every springer I saw was in this same condition springs sitting at the bumps, are they all bad or is it jus a design flaw? I noticed that new frames on dealers lots all had a few inches of space without a box on them but even newer ones with box had no space left. Just another reason I'm holding off till I find the right air ride chassis for my use. So my first drive loaded for hire on this truck ends as a wash , on my way back to canton for blue oyster cult show and some Godzilla rock and roll ! I'm sure that will turn out good as always!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The missing word is "pants". Oh for crying out loud :mad:

Attachments

• 1436369312086.jpg
    1436369312086.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 44

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the gate, while dispatch figures out how to contact a contractor here.... Did I mention I hate Ford Loads!

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home resting after a Full day of SON -DOs ... about 3 hours of paper work to do in morning and 6 hours of Mowing tomorrow at the farm .
Toss up on in service Friday or wait till Monday ..... I will let my Body tell me Friday morning ..... Lol

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
I'm just sitting here at my undisclosed location booking loads for some of our straight trucks. It's good working and making money while not having to pay for fuel. Every dime in commission I make translates to into all dimes in my pocket! I'm not making as much as I did driving my own van, but I'm definitely making more money than if I was driving a van for a fleet owner. I hope things pick up a little out there, daddy needs a new pair of shoes lol!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan