July 2015 Where ya at? Where ya going?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
South of St. Louis .... 50 miles till delivery .... then headed North 400 miles ...Home..:D

On another note Juju says this does Not Work .....

Attachments

• 1436275619696.jpg
    1436275619696.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: fastman_1

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
South of St. Louis .... 50 miles till delivery .... then headed North 400 miles ...Home..:D

On another note Juju says this does Not Work .....
Good morning.....

11101507_10207119504368656_1952703071369617669_n.jpg
lmaosmiley.gif

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just swept out the beast yesterday and did some rust worm grinding....experimenting on a new to me process to slow it down....
Oil change to do on the Honda today and rig up a drop curtain better to contain the cool air....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still have to hook up and get it up to speed my new 2500 w Tru Sine inverter ...either this time home or next time for sure...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Calgary Alberta.....another whacky Canuck ...love it!!
Man Charged in Balloon Flight

At approximately 7:30 p.m., on Sunday, July 5, 2015, a man was spotted floating in a chair with more than 100 balloons attached. He was first spotted above the 0-100 block of Harlow Ave N.W. Witnesses observed the man maneuver the chair south towards the downtown area.

As he approached the downtown area, the man jumped from the chair and opened a parachute attached to his back. He landed in the green space located at Highfield Blvd. S.E. and Ogden Road S.E. Although officers are not able to confirm his exact destination, the man has indicated he was attempting to land in the Stampede grounds.

Upon landing, the man was arrested without incident. Daniel BORIA, 26, of Calgary is charged with one count of mischief causing danger to life.

Reactions: artie and ntimevan

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Calgary Alberta.....another whacky Canuck ...love it!!
Man Charged in Balloon Flight

At approximately 7:30 p.m., on Sunday, July 5, 2015, a man was spotted floating in a chair with more than 100 balloons attached. He was first spotted above the 0-100 block of Harlow Ave N.W. Witnesses observed the man maneuver the chair south towards the downtown area.

As he approached the downtown area, the man jumped from the chair and opened a parachute attached to his back. He landed in the green space located at Highfield Blvd. S.E. and Ogden Road S.E. Although officers are not able to confirm his exact destination, the man has indicated he was attempting to land in the Stampede grounds.

Upon landing, the man was arrested without incident. Daniel BORIA, 26, of Calgary is charged with one count of mischief causing danger to life.
I heard a more serious charge of; "operating a vehicle without a speed limiter" was added. Now he is likely to be doing some serious time. What was he thinking?

Reactions: OntarioVanMan