July in Load One Nation

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Friday to all from Charlotte office. Another couple hours then heading to the airport to head home. Some little hiccups but all in all the transition launch on the new offices went really well. The Nations staff and our staff did a great job making it happen.

Will see if I can try and get all the phone numbers for all the lines if I can. Being some are agent offices we don't have the same IT control and every phone provider is different. Corp office we have like 85 phone lines and numbers, but they will them display as one. Some providers don't offer that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do any of these offices have amenities we can use and visit? Parking, restrooms, etc.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Happy 4th everyone, been busy getting ready for the family to come tonight. Cooking out some burgers and brats and just relaxing with the kids. Everyone be safe this evening and have a great time !!!

Reactions: jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe I'm getting old, the real idiot, or both. But I just don't get people shooting off huge fireworks in a heavily populated residential neighborhood. All I can think about is my roof catching on fire :eek:

Reactions: SWTexas1

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Maybe I'm getting old, the real idiot, or both. But I just don't get people shooting off huge fireworks in a heavily populated residential neighborhood. All I can think about is my roof catching on fire :eek:
Or blowing the tip of your thumb off, as in John's case.

Reactions: jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My nerves are so shot from the local fireworks tonight, I think I need to find out what this Jameson is all about :p