couple of people have asked where to i stay

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
couple of people have asked where do I stay waiting for a run
you should mark on your lap top mapping program each time when you are in express center
where you pick up and del'd after a while you know where to stay in each center just take a while
also look how close you are to other centers so when they need a truck you may be the closes truck or not

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I only know of one expedite company that uses express centers. The majority of drivers may not have even ever heard the term.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I used that as a starting point to keep track of where you go , as you go to different places you will build a history of where you have been
than you will be able to look at program and see where to stay that what I try to say

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I get what Geo is saying, but think maybe he runs for a group [Ceva?] with a bit more predictability than most?
For instance, if I deliver in Dayton, Oh, the next load may pick up towards Cincinnati, or towards Columbus, or even right in Dayton. I tend to sit tight, close to where I dropped off, unless I have reason to move, because I have no real idea where the next pickup might be.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I drove for Roberts express/fedex cc for 11 years
and now drive for ceva log been there almost 13 years
and was going by what I did when I was there

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
I like the idea i considered trying that out last year but only problem i came across is well at least for this year is some areas that were good areas seem to dry up some then some bad areas seem to pick up. So imo freight to volatile hope it works for you